There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nascar 2012

The Nascar president said he thinks there will be no problems with the track and the race will get finished.
Nascar! The accents!
Originally posted by Muggins:

It would have been awesome if that whole car just melted.
Dale jr just said on his radio that after driving over the damaged part of the track, he doesn't think the top part of the track is race-able.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dale jr just said on his radio that after driving over the damaged part of the track, he doesn't think the top part of the track is race-able.

Dale is a p***y. Man up and drive.
Daaang ya'll. The south hasn't experienced delayed gratification like this since the 60's. The 1860s.
Let's go racing .......

Come on Martin and Hamlin need a top 10
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Feb 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]
What a disaster this race is.
Not Kahne
Biffle's cock blockin ass shoulda went for it. I get that they're teammates, but f**k it. It's Daytona. I'm glad Dale jr passed him for 2nd.
Not bad Hamlin 4rth and Martin 10th....

Good job Kenesth
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Feb 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM ]
Biffle's cock blockin ass shoulda went for it. I get that they're teammates, but f**k it. It's Daytona. I'm glad Dale jr passed him for 2nd.

I agree. I think the racers owe it to the fans that support their sport to try and win and not just block.

Yep, don't know why he didn't break off with Jr. and go around Kenesth.

HaHa ...Jr just said he was waiting for Biffle to make a move and he never did so Jr went around him....
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home