There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Ok whatever, Kobe has soooo many more misses in his career than makes. Stop being a homer defending Kobe, he ran Shaq outa town, he ran Bynum outa town, now Dwight aint even nor was never interested in playing with Kobe, who in the heck keeps jacking up shots? Kobe needs to start assisting again like he was doing in February when the Lakers went on their minnie run to get back into playoff contention, if Iwas the Lakers GM, ida traded Kobe for younger people and start all over.

LOL You have no idea what you are talking about. Laker Homer? HAHAHAHA. I hate the Lakers with a passion. I also recognize that the guy is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA. By the way, every great shooting guard you can name in the history of the NBA shot under .500. Jerry West, Michael Jordan just to name 2 of the best ever.
Kobe to me, is a GREAT Scorer, but he's an AWFUL teamate. He's all about "look at me look at me look at me" instead of team 1st and so people like you and a lot of other people get vacuumed in by his scoring sperts.
Game set match
Kobe does b***h a lot.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Kobe does b***h a lot.

Excessively
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Kobe does b***h a lot.

Excessively
Just like Tom Brady
Lakers played like they were actually trying for 9 or 10 minutes and it's a 7 point game. They don't deserve this game being this close.

Too little too late.
Who was that guy with Baron? He looked familiar.
5-32
lol kobe with the intentional miss

BEAST
5-32

41-31
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers played like they were actually trying for 9 or 10 minutes and it's a 7 point game. They don't deserve this game being this close.

Too little too late.

Warriors dont know how to finish off games.
5-32

should be 7 - 30

flipping overtime game earlier this year

and

flopping ass fisher
LOL at D'Antoni calling time with 7 seconds left and down by 8
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Too little too late.

Warriors dont know how to finish off games.

Yea...they started playin' the clock too much and couldn't do much on offense.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com