LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
that wasn't a reach in?

sounds like sour grapes
Is Harrison Barnes' nickname the Black Falcon? The Lakers commentators just called him that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is Harrison Barnes' nickname the Black Falcon? The Lakers commentators just called him that.

yessir
held you guys to 37% shooting but man our offense was turrible
5-23 for the Warriors shooting in the 2nd

yessir

That's a pretty cool nickname. Why do they call him that?

"When I was at the Jordan Game, myself, Jared Sullinger, and Kyrie Irving got a tour of ESPN,'' Barnes said today. " They gave us [each] nicknames. "I said I wanted mine to be an animal, because Michael Jordan was the 'Black Cat' and Kobe was the 'Black Mamba,'" Barnes said. "And they just gave me the 'Black Falcon.'

Quote:

"When I was at the Jordan Game, myself, Jared Sullinger, and Kyrie Irving got a tour of ESPN,'' Barnes said today. " They gave us [each] nicknames. "I said I wanted mine to be an animal, because Michael Jordan was the 'Black Cat' and Kobe was the 'Black Mamba,'" Barnes said. "And they just gave me the 'Black Falcon.'

Micheal Jordan is the "Black Cat"? I've never heard that before in my entire life.
Holy Spaniard. Your vagina is not only bleeding, but falling out of your body Pau.
Micheal Jordan is the "Black Cat"? I've never heard that before in my entire life.

lol me neither

world peace made 1
WhoTF you think you are, RJ?

He let antawn f**king jamison do that to him!
Originally posted by schmons:
dubs in a landslide

Lololololololololol

penis head got denied
Share 49ersWebzone