There are 203 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Bosh tells GQ he would rather have wade take lost shot in a game than Lebron

Bosh had a good run on the heat while it lasted lol

I love that even his teammates recognize was a puss he is, but his fans can't.

He's a beta male in the most alpha male body you've ever seen. Oh well. He'll still get one or two titles because he does have a legit alpha next to him before the rightful heir (Rose) takes his throne.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jan 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Bosh tells GQ he would rather have wade take lost shot in a game than Lebron

Bosh had a good run on the heat while it lasted lol

I love that even his teammates recognize was a puss he is, but his fans can't.

He's a beta male in the most alpha male body you've ever seen. Oh well. He'll still get one or two titles because he does have a legit alpha next to him before the rightful heir (Rose) takes his throne.

Lebron is struggling that is for sure

but would you have answered that question if you were Bosh? or answered like that?

but would you have answered that question if you were Bosh? or answered like that?

HELL NO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

HELL NO.

No. Can't believe he did either. Da Heat better get there act together really soon.
Jesus... Lebron took that game over in the third. Still an a hole though, lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Jesus... Lebron took that game over in the third. Still an a hole though, lol

Yea, was waiting for him to take over too. That video always makes me laugh - "degrades" lol
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Yea, was waiting for him to take over too. That video always makes me laugh - "degrades" lol

Maybe I'm blowing this out of porportion, but that vid is the first thing that started to change my opinion of LBJ. Shows a lot about one's character. I used to like him but then I found out he was a douche. But he is a great regular season player.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Maybe I'm blowing this out of porportion, but that vid is the first thing that started to change my opinion of LBJ. Shows a lot about one's character. I used to like him but then I found out he was a douche. But he is a great regular season player.

I can understand that, but to me it's irrelevant. Players in general are douches and we don't know if there was a reason why Lebron acted in such manner. The fact that I've not seen him treat other ballboy like this, there MAY be some story behind it. Lebron has never gotten in trouble with the law or and to me that reflects more about his character than this incident.
Good game. You guys were on fire from 3 point range.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good game. You guys were on fire from 3 point range.

Too many open looks. But, IMHO - the game was won on the defensive end.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Hell Yeah...great game! Lebron's dunk
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

yea
That s**t was ridiculous. I got texts messages about it. I had to go look it up. Jesus, it's like it wasn't even s**t for him to go completely over that dude. Insane.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
29.2pts, 6.8assists, 8.5rebs

• 4ML
  • Veteran
On the 6 game roadtrip, the Heat also won three games in three nights, becoming the first team since the 1979-80 Phoenix Suns to accomplish that three-peat. And with Tuesday's 15-point win at Indiana, the Heat became the first team since Milwaukee in 1970 to win three consecutive road games by 10 points or more.

Can't wait for the playoffs...!
Share 49ersWebzone