LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

LOL@ the Lakers trying to make big moves just to keep up with the Kings!!! Jimmer, Reke, and DMC!!! Kings gonna have this s**t locked down for years!!!! =D
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
LOL@ the Lakers trying to make big moves just to keep up with the Kings!!! Jimmer, Reke, and DMC!!! Kings gonna have this s**t locked down for years!!!! =D

i wish that you fellas could get back similiar to those fun c-webb lead teams. i always looked forward to sac games cause they genuinely seemed to be having fun on the court

You have to get through the nightmare first..

Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i wish that you fellas could get back similiar to those fun c-webb lead teams. i always looked forward to sac games cause they genuinely seemed to be having fun on the court

Webber is my favorite player of all time!! Of all time!! And yea those years were great :(
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
You have to get through the nightmare first..

Who the f**k is that?
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Who the f**k is that?

the nightmare
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Uhhh wtf is this..

Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Webber is my favorite player of all time!! Of all time!! And yea those years were great :(

+1
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
3:53 pm: That Marcus Thornton deal we talked about less than an hour ago (five years, $40 million with the Kings) apparently has hit a snag. How serious a snag remains to be seen, his agent told David Aldridge a deal would get done. But for now, snagged.
What the hell 5 years 40 million...I mean I think thorton is really underrated and he brought a spark to our team last year, but 5 years, 40 million....Uh no

sam_amick Sam Amick
Marcus Thornton has finalized a four-year deal worth approximately $33 million deal with Sacramento, source says.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
sam_amick Sam Amick
Marcus Thornton has finalized a four-year deal worth approximately $33 million deal with Sacramento, source says.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh wait but it's one year less.. so it's slightly more than 8 mil a year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Grant Napear on the radio just said "don't be surprised if the Kings bring in a fairly big name player by sometime tomorrow." He said he's heard that the Kings are talking to someone right now.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Grant Napear on the radio just said "don't be surprised if the Kings bring in a fairly big name player by sometime tomorrow." He said he's heard that the Kings are talking to someone right now.

Uh oh im scared to find out who it is
Share 49ersWebzone