There are 159 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing

ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets

I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
Originally posted by Muggins879:

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
Yup
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Yup

Nice. I'll definitely keep an eye on them. I like Adelman and want to see what Rubio's gonna bring.

Yup

Nice. I'll definitely keep an eye on them. I like Adelman and want to see what Rubio's gonna bring.

Multiple Championships
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Multiple Championships
Yeah I agree, I sense the Tebow in him too.
Umm, yeah. I guess we aren't going to do much in free agency. It's rough to be a small market fan... have to get lucky and land a superstar like Durant who actually doesn't mind being in a small market.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Umm, yeah. I guess we aren't going to do much in free agency. It's rough to be a small market fan... have to get lucky and land a superstar like Durant who actually doesn't mind being in a small market.

Yep. F the NBA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Originally posted by susweel:

Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.

Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.

Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.

I just gained respect for you Sisterwheels
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by marshniners24:

anal ?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

anal ?

yea

no homo
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!
Share 49ersWebzone