There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!

Yay!!!!!! GO KINGS
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!

Yay!!!!!! GO KINGS
Yeah I have a feeling this team could be .500 or better depending on who we actually pick up here in the next few days.
Marcus Thornton for 5 years, $40M.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

big money
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Whoa, a little higher than I was expecting. The kings have to spend at least $18mill though. Glad he's back.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
4 years 21.3 mil for Chuck Hayes.
Petries poor contract skills on display again. This is is his achilles heel as a GM
Sam Amick says 5 years / $40M may not be accurate.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

It's actually more than that
I'm all for the Thornton deal. A bit pricey, but it's not too bad. But the Hayes deal? Ah, c'mon Petrie.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

It's actually more than that

God... just heard about that. Way too f'n steep. Damn... there are plenty of guys that show a flash for about 25 games. I can't believe we are going to give that type of committment. I've seen this story before.
Originally posted by sacniner:

God... just heard about that. Way too f'n steep. Damn... there are plenty of guys that show a flash for about 25 games. I can't believe we are going to give that type of committment. I've seen this story before.
They overpaid on this one.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:

They overpaid on this one.

Wow! This sucks! I guess nobody learned s**t from the CBA talks.
So how much is the new Max contract now ?