Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!
Yay!!!!!! GO KINGS
There are 463 users in the forums
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!
Originally posted by marshniners24:Yeah I have a feeling this team could be .500 or better depending on who we actually pick up here in the next few days.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!
Yay!!!!!! GO KINGS
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Marcus Thornton for 5 years, $40M.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sam Amick says 5 years / $40M may not be accurate.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sam Amick says 5 years / $40M may not be accurate.
It's actually more than that
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Marcus Thornton for 5 years, $40M.
Originally posted by sacniner:They overpaid on this one.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Marcus Thornton for 5 years, $40M.
God... just heard about that. Way too f'n steep. Damn... there are plenty of guys that show a flash for about 25 games. I can't believe we are going to give that type of committment. I've seen this story before.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:They overpaid on this one.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Marcus Thornton for 5 years, $40M.
God... just heard about that. Way too f'n steep. Damn... there are plenty of guys that show a flash for about 25 games. I can't believe we are going to give that type of committment. I've seen this story before.