-
valrod33
- Hall of Small
-
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing
ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets
I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing
ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets
I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
-
valrod33
- Hall of Small
-
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing
ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets
I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
Yup
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing
ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets
I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
Yup
Nice. I'll definitely keep an eye on them. I like Adelman and want to see what Rubio's gonna bring.
-
valrod33
- Hall of Small
-
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Not so fast on the CHuck Hayes sacramento signing
ChrisBHaynes Chris Haynes
According to Chuck Hayes' agent, The #Sacramento #Kings & #Minnesota #Timberwolves are on equal ground in attaining Hayes. #NBA #Rockets
I knew you were going to post that. He loves Adelman too.

Oh dang, I didn't even realize Adelman signed on as the TWolves coach. I remember hearing he may go there but he actually did? Hm interesting.. that's a good move by them. Is Rubio there for sure too?
Yup
Nice. I'll definitely keep an eye on them. I like Adelman and want to see what Rubio's gonna bring.
Multiple Championships
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by valrod33:
Multiple Championships
Yeah I agree, I sense the Tebow in him too.
-
sacniner
- Member
-
- Posts: 31,684
Umm, yeah. I guess we aren't going to do much in free agency. It's rough to be a small market fan... have to get lucky and land a superstar like Durant who actually doesn't mind being in a small market.
-
marshulk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by sacniner:
Umm, yeah. I guess we aren't going to do much in free agency. It's rough to be a small market fan... have to get lucky and land a superstar like Durant who actually doesn't mind being in a small market.
Yep. F the NBA
-
susweel
- Hall of Nepal
-
- Posts: 122,130
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
-
sacniner
- Member
-
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by susweel:
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.
-
susweel
- Hall of Nepal
-
- Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.
Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.
-
marshulk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.
Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.

I just gained respect for you Sisterwheels
-
susweel
- Hall of Nepal
-
- Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.
Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.
I just gained respect for you Sisterwheels
anal ?
-
marshulk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cheap ass Kings need to spend some money.
Lol... That about sums it up. Too bad that even if they wanted to spend no one would want to come.
Yah that sucks, I want the Kings to be good again. I miss that rivalry between the Lakers and Kings.
I just gained respect for you Sisterwheels
anal ?
yea
no homo
-
Snider8706
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,397
I think this team is going to be way better than expected, cousins has the potential to be all star good, Reke is healthy and if they resign Thornton we could definately do well. JIMMERTIME!!!