LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Pumped for tonight's game. I know it's only Pre Season, but I'd never thought I'd step foot in Arco again. Here We Stayed!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So are ya'll getting that new arena or what ?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Word is right now that Samuel Dalembert is going to sign a one-year deal with the Kings.
Marcus "instant offense" Thornton
This is why I think Thornton is worth close to $8 mill for us. He wins games.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

+1. I think that with Thornton, Jimmer, Dally, JJ Hickson, and Salmons we have a lot of extra talent. We have a ton of depth on this team. I really like having Jimmer and JJ out there too, I think their games compliment eachother pretty well.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

+1. I think that with Thornton, Jimmer, Dally, JJ Hickson, and Salmons we have a lot of extra talent. We have a ton of depth on this team. I really like having Jimmer and JJ out there too, I think their games compliment eachother pretty well.

JJ played a really nice game tonight. Very active and attacks the boards. Solid offensively, setting screens, flashing to the basket. I like what I see.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

JJ played a really nice game tonight. Very active and attacks the boards. Solid offensively, setting screens, flashing to the basket. I like what I see.

I am digging it too. Would have even been better with Chuck. Hopefully they gel and play well together.

Only thing better would be if the Kings scrapped the stupid purple and went back to baby blue and red. DO IT NOW!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Cousins was utter garbage last night. Hopefully it was just rust. Jimmer is rising star, Tyreke still can't shoot. Would like to see Thornton pass more in the fast break.

Very excited about this team
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f**k you Sameul Dalemb***h. Using us as leverage. He takes less money to go to Houston.

Originally posted by Muggins879:
f**k you Sameul Dalemb***h. Using us as leverage. He takes less money to go to Houston.

Fukr
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Muggins879:

Fukr
yeah he screwed us over
Kings>Houston
Crawford and Dalembert took less money to NOT play for the Kings (According to Nappear). Wow... I'm one of the fans who criticize harshly about the Maloofs being ultra cheap recenly and not spending but there is not much they can do if no one wants to come here even if they get offered more money. We are still below the minimum and if we don't sign anyone, that money left over is split between the current roster.
Agent says Doctors have cleared Chuck Hayes to play.
Share 49ersWebzone