LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Bad news. Chuck Hayes has had his contract voided because of his heart problem. Hope he's going to be alright.

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Bad news. Chuck Hayes has had his contract voided because of his heart problem. Hope he's going to be alright.

What's next for us? Who is still available?
Originally posted by rigs49:

What's next for us? Who is still available?

Gotta figure Sammy Dalembert is at the head of the line.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

FUUUUUUU
Time to move on..............
Peja Stojakovic is retiring. Thought I'd post it here because he'll always be a King in my eyes.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Peja Stojakovic is retiring. Thought I'd post it here because he'll always be a King in my eyes.

Best 3pt shooter in history
poor chuck hayes

NINERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sad about Chuck, great guy, hustle, defensive guy, and a good impvoing scorer, I hate this for him and you guys, but I do wish he would stay, but Hope his health improves, which is more important.
Originally posted by Muggins879:

FUUUUUUU

damn it! I was happy we got him!

Originally posted by marshniners24:

Originally posted by valrod33:

I don't get it that's not a picture of Peja
Originally posted by valrod33:

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM ]
Peja aint the best 3 point shooter in history

Best 3pt shooter in Kings history

Fixed
Share 49ersWebzone