There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

The Wolves have 2 games on ESPN and 2 Games on NBATV this year.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Wolves have 2 games on ESPN and 2 Games on NBATV this year.

We takin over......one city at a time.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Wolves have 2 games on ESPN and 2 Games on NBATV this year.

We takin over......one city at a time.

Bonzi Wells sighting in Minnesota

link
LOL Brad Miller
aldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Timberwolves finalizing four-year deal with J.J. Barea. Check the Hang Time Blog.


ESPN's Marc Stein reports the four year deal is worth an estimated $19 million, and Barea has agreed in principle to the contract.
Dude, I'm kind of liking this team. I may keep my eye on them a little more this year, it should be a fun team to watch!
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Dude, I'm kind of liking this team. I may keep my eye on them a little more this year, it should be a fun team to watch!

Originally posted by saniner:
Bonzi Wells sighting in Minnesota

link

bonzi still plays?!

i like the wolves. they have a ton of potential
can someone explain to me the hard on for ricky rubio?? i honestly dont see all the hype about him, what skills does he have that can make him an elite pg? i just see great passing and vision which is huge for a pg but can he score, is he strong enough and fast enough to keep up with the nba pgs?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
can someone explain to me the hard on for ricky rubio?? i honestly dont see all the hype about him, what skills does he have that can make him an elite pg? i just see great passing and vision which is huge for a pg but can he score, is he strong enough and fast enough to keep up with the nba pgs?

What hard-on? I keep reading about how he is a bust already
Originally posted by valrod33:
aldridgetnt David Aldridge
Source: Timberwolves finalizing four-year deal with J.J. Barea. Check the Hang Time Blog.



If there's one bball player I dislike, it's Barrea. I don't know why. he just acts like a fckin bug that won't go away.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
can someone explain to me the hard on for ricky rubio?? i honestly dont see all the hype about him, what skills does he have that can make him an elite pg? i just see great passing and vision which is huge for a pg but can he score, is he strong enough and fast enough to keep up with the nba pgs?

What hard-on? I keep reading about how he is a bust already

oh, i figured since this thread was called the minnesota rubios