There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Great pics. Your son looked totally stoked to have his picture taken with the players. Good luck to your son , the proud father and the Warriors.

Thanks man, he was in awe the whole time being that close to the players & coaches.. It was priceless to see him enjoy and soak it all in.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
lulz

Brandon Rush ‏@KCsFinest4
Wow, my car rolls down the drive way n hits another car across the street with no one in it. WTF!!

I'm pissed

Like how does that happen.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lulz

Wow, my car rolls down the drive way n hits another car across the street with no one in it. WTF!!

I'm pissed

Like how does that happen.

fail!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
"@CSNAuthentic: #Warriors are close to re-signing Brandon Rush, and signing Carl Landry http://t.co/DXWrlWV9 @MSteinmetzCSN #NBA"

Marcus Thompson
 *Marcus Thompson*
The Warriors could sign free agent Carl Landry and Brandon Rush in the next few hours. Proof their signing is imminent: Warriors signed rookie Draymond Green, per Yahoo! Sports. GSW were waiting until they signed a PF before inking Green. According to Mark Bartelstein, agent for both Landry and Rush, the two are close to signing. That would likely complete the Warriors offseason activity

"@MSteinmetzCSN: GSW depth chart: Curry/Jack/Jenkins, Thompson/Rush, Barnes/Jefferson/Green/Bazemore, Lee/Landry/Tyler, Bogut/Biedrins/Ezeli"
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM ]
"@CSNAuthentic: #Warriors are close to re-signing Brandon Rush, and signing Carl Landry http://t.co/DXWrlWV9 @MSteinmetzCSN #NBA"

Marcus Thompson
*Marcus Thompson*
The Warriors could sign free agent Carl Landry and Brandon Rush in the next few hours. Proof their signing is imminent: Warriors signed rookie Draymond Green, per Yahoo! Sports. GSW were waiting until they signed a PF before inking Green. According to Mark Bartelstein, agent for both Landry and Rush, the two are close to signing. That would likely complete the Warriors offseason activity

"@MSteinmetzCSN: GSW depth chart: Curry/Jack/Jenkins, Thompson/Rush, Barnes/Jefferson/Green/Bazemore, Lee/Landry/Tyler, Bogut/Biedrins/Ezeli"

Noice. I'm not crazy about Landry, but we need PF depth and he's a quality player. I was hoping for more of a defensive/rebounding presence, but he'll do. At the very least he provides a nice scoring punch off the bench.
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.
I've always liked Carl Landry off the bench. Plays well around the rim. Provides a nice amount of energy.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
I've always liked Carl Landry off the bench. Plays well around the rim. Provides a nice amount of energy.

what's your old handle?

Marcus Thompson
*Marcus Thompson*

Will Bazemore stick with the team?

Ever notice how skinny Landry's legs are?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Noice. I'm not crazy about Landry, but we need PF depth and he's a quality player. I was hoping for more of a defensive/rebounding presence, but he'll do. At the very least he provides a nice scoring punch off the bench.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.

Beans could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't miss him. Only really bad player on the squad.
Apparently we're looking at Josh Howard too??
4 real? I thought the Warriors had no room for an additional SF

yeah I don't see how a Josh Howard signing helps here

take PT away from Barnes? doesn't make sense
landry

Rush
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yeah I don't see how a Josh Howard signing helps here

take PT away from Barnes? doesn't make sense

I don't think there is any room for him on the roster. We have 15 players under contract. I'd rather keep Bazemore on the roster than sign that scrub Howard any day.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM ]
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com