LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I can see the news headlines already, if Monta is traded for Rudy.

"Gay in the Bay"

the LGBT's will be pissed off
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
your not giving Klay much of a role

I dont think Klay will play much of a role this year. He might be a spark if we need offense, but I feel he needs to adjust his game to the NBA
udoh went 22/16 with 4 blocks in his only game overseas

http://www.eurobasket.com/boxScores/Israel/2011/1127_607_85.asp
Two preseason games in two weeks against the Kings!
Do you guys think we'll use the amnesty tag on anyone this season? For some reason I think we'll wait it out a season before getting rid of David Lee
Originally posted by YungAce:
Do you guys think we'll use the amnesty tag on anyone this season? For some reason I think we'll wait it out a season before getting rid of David Lee

Charlie Bell will probably get the cut.

David Lee and Biedrins will stay/
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

No. We're holding on to it and we should.

Likley use it on David Lee in the future, but not this season.
lets keep our pick, tank away! We need more Biedrins!!

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
lets keep our pick, tank away! We need more Biedrins!!

Top6 or bust
Originally posted by crzy:

No. We're holding on to it and we should.

Likley use it on David Lee in the future, but not this season.

Agreed. Using it for 1 year and 4 million on Bell seems like a poor choice of the amnesty.

According to sources, Nene, Chandler and Gasol all set their early asking prices in the neighborhood of maximum-contract territory, starting at $14.8 million for Gasol, $17.7 annually for Nene, and $20.7 million for Chandler. There is plenty of crossover in their respective lists of salary-cap-friendly suitors, with the Nets, Rockets and Warriors appearing to be the hungriest shoppers, and the Pacers and Trail Blazers strolling the big man aisles as well. SI.com

LOL @ those figures.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
– Warriors coach Mark Jackson and his staff were expected to visit the 49ers practice today.

Jim: "Jeans huh?"

Mark: "Khakis?"

Guys in background: "Oh snap, s**t 'bout to go down..."

That picture looks so odd. lol.
Warriors still chasing Tyson Chandler (best fit along w/Nene and RFA DeAndre Jordan but also in Kwame mix w/PHILLY/BOS/NYK/ORL and, yes, CHA
But make no mistake: Warriors rank among most serious suitors for Tyson Chandler. If TC and DAL can't work it out, GSW is spot he could land

According to Marc Stein
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
20 million per year for Chandler
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Warriors still chasing Tyson Chandler (best fit along w/Nene and RFA DeAndre Jordan but also in Kwame mix w/PHILLY/BOS/NYK/ORL and, yes, CHA
But make no mistake: Warriors rank among most serious suitors for Tyson Chandler. If TC and DAL can't work it out, GSW is spot he could land

According to Marc Stein

That'd be a great pickup for you guys.

Side story...I actually saw Chandler play a couple times back in high school. He was a freshman at Compton-Dominguez, and the best player on that team was a senior named Tayshaun Prince. The funny thing is, Chandler is only about 2 inches taller now than he was when he was 14 years old. He was a legit 6'11" at that age and ran like a gazelle. I thought he was going to be a god in the NBA.
Share 49ersWebzone