LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 193 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Jim: "Jeans huh?"

Mark: "Khakis?"

Guys in background: "Oh snap, s**t 'bout to go down..."

would you sign chandler to 14 or 15 mil per year for 4 years?

Yes. I think chandler would be about the best center next to lee we could possibly get. we need to amnesty beans already, lol
Originally posted by Method:

Yes. I think chandler would be about the best center next to lee we could possibly get. we need to amnesty beans already, lol

Damn....I like Chandler, but hell no.
i want him for half the price
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Warriors still chasing Tyson Chandler (best fit along w/Nene and RFA DeAndre Jordan but also in Kwame mix w/PHILLY/BOS/NYK/ORL and, yes, CHA
But make no mistake: Warriors rank among most serious suitors for Tyson Chandler. If TC and DAL can't work it out, GSW is spot he could land

According to Marc Stein

That'd be a great pickup for you guys.

Side story...I actually saw Chandler play a couple times back in high school. He was a freshman at Compton-Dominguez, and the best player on that team was a senior named Tayshaun Prince. The funny thing is, Chandler is only about 2 inches taller now than he was when he was 14 years old. He was a legit 6'11" at that age and ran like a gazelle. I thought he was going to be a god in the NBA.

Yeah I heard about the legend of Chandler in high school. He was a monster.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Dude no f**king way.

Not for more than $9 mil per year.

Let him go back to Dallas.

New rule for the Warriors franchise:

No DOUBLE DIGIT MILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL SALARIES for players who are not star players.
Ya I know. That is crazy. Btw Dwight said he wants to play with cp3...or with monta. Lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ya I know. That is crazy. Btw Dwight said he wants to play with cp3...or with monta. Lol

Of course he'd rather play with a good guard than with the corpse of Gilbert Arenas and whatever scrubs are currently on the Magic roster thanks to their s**tty front office.

Now the Magic fans are going apes**t on their forums trying to figure out how to steal Monta from the Warriors.

lol

I feel sorry for Magic and Hornets fans. I'd lose it if a Chris Paul, Dwight Howard type talent just walked away.
Curry - lee - udoh - klay for Dwight Howard

Do it.
Originally posted by crzy:

New rule for the Warriors franchise:

No DOUBLE DIGIT MILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL SALARIES for players who are not star players.

This.

Single game tickets go on sale Wednesday.. thank god, I wanna go that Clippers game on Christmas day!
did we sign tyson chandler yet?
Originally posted by YungAce:

tomorrow
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

tomorrow

bad move IMO.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

tomorrow

bad move IMO.

Not if we amnesty Beans, then it'll only be like 5 mil more a year for a player like 20x as good.
Share 49ersWebzone