There are 281 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm hearing Chandler to the Knicks.

link?

No link.

source?

SHAZAM

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

As @KBergCBS reports, Knicks preparing huge offer for Tyson Chandler. Source tells Y! there's scenario where Billups get amnesty, or traded.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Hope you're right Pete. 60M for Chandler...jesus christ, have the Warriors not learned a thing?

link?

No link.

source?

An e-buddy who covers the NBA. He said it's not a done deal, but they're the frontrunners to get him. They'd amnesty Billups and sign Chandler.

I have no idea if he'll be proven right, I'm just telling you what I hear. Take it with a grain of salt.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
wtf is this amnesty chit?
Originally posted by valrod33:

link?

No link.

source?

SHAZAM

As @KBergCBS reports, Knicks preparing huge offer for Tyson Chandler. Source tells Y! there's scenario where Billups get amnesty, or traded.

Ah, there you go.

link?

No link.

source?

An e-buddy who covers the NBA. He said it's not a done deal, but they're the frontrunners to get him. They'd amnesty Billups and sign Chandler.

I have no idea if he'll be proven right, I'm just telling you what I hear. Take it with a grain of salt.
read post 211
ight gotcha
The Warriors believe that they've lost Tyson Chandler to the Knicks, sources tell Y! Sports.
Source says Golden State is expected to make a hard run at the Clippers' DeAndre Jordan if and when New York wins out on Chandler.
Source says Golden State is expected to make a hard run at the Clippers' DeAndre Jordan if and when New York wins out on Chandler.

Wouldn't hate that.

I thought he was a restricted FA though. The Clips will match an offer if that is the case.

I'll take it. Chandler is good, but isn't he injury prone?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Quote:

I thought he was a restricted FA though. The Clips will match an offer if that is the case.

Yeah, we're done. I wasn't a fan of paying chandler 15 mil a year anyways. So I guess we amnesty Bell?..
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't want DeAndre Jordan making $11M per year. No thanks.

DeAndre making $7 or $8M per year. I'd live with that. But no double digit million dollar salaries for players who are not superstars.

And I think the rumor is that Tyson is signing in New York, and then Amare is getting flipped for Chris Paul.

So the Knicks woudl have Paul, Melo, and Tyson Chandler. That's a legit contender.
[ Edited by crzy on Dec 8, 2011 at 11:35 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
At this piont, I hope we do nothing this offseason.

Just sign Chuck Hayes, and we'll be fine.

Excercising patience is better than making a stupid trade or signing.
Share 49ersWebzone