There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
When I spent time with Lacob last March at the Sloan Conference, I was stunned by how adamantly he wanted to win right away — part of it was admirable, part of it made me think, Oh, man, all bets are off for this guy from a Dumb Trade/Dumb Contract standpoint.

Ah Bill Simmons is right. I totally get the sense from Lacob that's he's going to make it rain like Pacman at a strip club this free agency period.

I mean he already signed of on the David Lee contract. Tyson Chandler, $15M per year? Jeez
I don't know if I'd want that Rondo trade. Yes, he's a great defensive guard, he's got speed, and he can shoot, but all this stuff about his immaturity and being a headache in the lockeroom in worrisome. That would screw up with team chemistry with the Warriors.

Or it could possibly make us a tougher team with Rondo being a leader. I guess we'll never know.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Rajon Rondo is a better point guard than Stephen Curry. There is no doubt of my mind of that fact.

Both as a passer and defender, Rondo exceeds Curry by leaps and bounds. But Curry is obviously the better shooter.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I don't know if I'd want that Rondo trade. Yes, he's a great defensive guard, he's got speed, and he can shoot, but all this stuff about his immaturity and being a headache in the lockeroom in worrisome. That would screw up with team chemistry with the Warriors.

Or it could possibly make us a tougher team with Rondo being a leader. I guess we'll never know.

I thought that was the knock on him? I thought he can't hit a jumper to save his life?
Originally posted by crzy:
Rajon Rondo is a better point guard than Stephen Curry. There is no doubt of my mind of that fact.

Both as a passer and defender, Rondo exceeds Curry by leaps and bounds. But Curry is obviously the better shooter.

But I feel like Curry has more upside tho. You know what you're going to get with Rondo. It's a solid defender who can create plays for all of his teammates. Pretty much, I think this is as good as he's going to get.

Curry, on the other hand, still has all the world of potential to become something great. He's a pure shooter as well as an excellent passer. It's probably his most underrated attribute.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

I thought that was the knock on him? I thought he can't hit a jumper to save his life?

He's not the best jump shooter by any means, but he can drive to the basket real well.
According to CSN Bay area we offered Tyson Chandler 4 years 60 mill. And will amnesty beidrins if chandler accepts
With NBA free agents allowed to officially sign contracts on Friday, Chandler has a deal from the Warriors in front of him worth more than $60 million over four years, Read more: Comcast SportsNet - Authentic Bay Area Sports | CSNBayArea.com | CSNCalifornia.com Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
According to CSN Bay area we offered Tyson Chandler 4 years 60 mill. And will amnesty beidrins if chandler accepts

I guess bad contracts and Golden State Warriors will always be the case. Oh well... at least they will have a defensive presence in the middle.
I'm hearing Chandler to the Knicks.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Chris Paul will join his buddies Chandler, Melo and Stat next year

link?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

link?

No link.