LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 466 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

fcuk. d-rose hurt last night. turf toe.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for hklar17.
D Rose get healthy my friend.
Originally posted by hklar17:
D Rose get healthy my friend.

This we won't win many games if we can hardly get to 80 points (without him)
get all these big leads only to watch them dissipate on nightly basis. c'mon fellas. get some easy wins.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
get all these big leads only to watch them dissipate on nightly basis. c'mon fellas. get some easy wins.

Agree. Had Boston down and out, but at least they held on for the win.
Da Bulls are just locking teams down so far this season.
Originally posted by tohara3:

yeah good game. as the 49ers were wrapping up the game started. i have to confess that we need either RIP HAMILTON to get going here soon or we need into making a trade for a #2. also, C-Booz is possibly as soft as Pau Gasol. so here is how my day went

49ers winning in an instant classic.......check

Bulls win.......check

Kobe plays ball-hog and Lakers lose to CLIPS.......double check

yeah good game. as the 49ers were wrapping up the game started. i have to confess that we need either RIP HAMILTON to get going here soon or we need into making a trade for a #2. also, C-Booz is possibly as soft as Pau Gasol. so here is how my day went

Bulls win.......check

This is why I was saying I hoped we got someone other than RIP, or we signed someone else to come off the bench. Instead we get old ass rip, 1 player was supposed to fix how badly we got shutdown in the playoffs when defenses clamped on rose?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Bulls win.......check

This is why I was saying I hoped we got someone other than RIP, or we signed someone else to come off the bench. Instead we get old ass rip, 1 player was supposed to fix how badly we got shutdown in the playoffs when defenses clamped on rose?

Agree. They gotta find another way to get some scoring besides Rose or trade for Howard to help open up our other guys for easy shots
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson @KCJHoop

Thibs just called "Ronnie" and Lucas, thinking he heard "Johnny," ran up to check in. Thibs yelled, "No, Ronnie!" Hilarious. #Bulls

we need a legit #2. trade for mayo or somebody else if RIP can't stay healthy
Bulls need to cut down on the turnovers
getting obliterated. no flow on offense
Comeback
Well we have a great record so far even with Rose hurt and resting up his foot. Get healthy quickly Rose!
Share 49ersWebzone