LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

I think this quote somewhat sums up that game, just maybe not the word dominate.
Quote:
"We were right there with them," Horford said. "We dominated for most of the game. Just Derrick Rose happened."
Jesus Christ The Palace of Auburn Hills is empty
Originally posted by hklar17:
I think this quote somewhat sums up that game, just maybe not the word dominate.
Quote:
"We were right there with them," Horford said. "We dominated for most of the game. Just Derrick Rose happened."

actually they did dominate but D-Rose certainly did happen
And in comes Brian Scalabrine!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

Rose just left the locker room with ice on his left elbow with trainer Fred Tedeschi. Presumably for X-rays. #Bulls
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

Rose just left the locker room with ice on his left elbow with trainer Fred Tedeschi. Presumably for X-rays. #Bulls

wtf. did he get injured when he was laying under the basket near the end of 4th quarter?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Jcool:
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

wtf. did he get injured when he was laying under the basket near the end of 4th quarter?

Good thing we picked up so many players in the offseason. If rose does get hurt I wonder where this team would go.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

DRose said it's "way too early" to know if he can play Friday in Orlando, where DHoward has knocked him out of 2 games in his career. #Bulls

DRose: "It's just like any other time you fall you're going to be sore. Thank God we don't play (Thursday) and I can rest." #Bulls
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 4, 2012 at 8:50 PM ]
rose, deng now. whom else will get hurt tonight
Rose gets a little smarter every year. He's gonna be frightening in a year or two.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Not a good first half for the Bulls vs. Atlanta.....
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Rose gets a little smarter every year. He's gonna be frightening in a year or two.

in a year or two we will need a replacement for deng. I hope rose can pick up some better defense, like how jordan got epically good on D as he got older.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

in a year or two we will need a replacement for deng. I hope rose can pick up some better defense, like how jordan got epically good on D as he got older.

Agree. I am sure he will get a lil wiser as time goes.
good game tonight. loul is just money...d-rose, what can anyone say except if you're 80sbaby24....and c-booz is waste of money
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
good game tonight. loul is just money...d-rose, what can anyone say except if you're 80sbaby24....and c-booz is waste of money

yup they just gotta quit messing around when they take those big leads though..but whatever. was nice to see the Heat lose to the Warriors last night. our 2 losses were to the Warriors and Hawks. Miami's 2 losses, to the Hawks and Warriors. Go Bulls!!
Share 49ersWebzone