LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

Not only do I blame the Boozer timeout for the loss, I also blame his hair
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I don't know why anyone would go to Chicago in the winter especially from SF haha but your best bet for tickets here in Chicago is stubhub especially for Cs Bulls.

LOL. I know it seems a bit odd, but I couldn't pass up the Chicago Auto Show and a Bulls Celtics game. Sucks that D-Rose is iffy, I'm not sure if I wanna plunk down the dough for a game if Rose is going to be wearing some street clothes. I'll fight through 1 day's worth of a cold rainstorm/snow shower because I hear that Chicago is beautiful regardless of the elements, plus I want some deep dish pizza and some hot dogs.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

bloozer is a dumbfcuk. when i saw the introduction i was embarrassed to see a shoeshine of a dome. wtf was he thinking.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM ]
Originally posted by hklar17:

pretty cool commercial about our defense.

Nice vid. We should have beaten the Celtics today even without Rose. Long as they keep playing well and get Rose healthy all will be good and take care of itself. Like Howard coming to Chicago after all-star weekend.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

bloozer is a dumbfcuk. when i saw the introduction i was embarrassed to see a shoeshine of a dome. wtf was he thinking.

I have no words:

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
^
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
^ LOL
I was waiting for his spray painted head to start streaking black after he started sweating.
I have no words:

Hahahahaha
holly sh!t jerry-rice.

JR you're killing me man...proof is in the fingerprints. c-bloozer; guilty!
LUOLZ

Offensively, that game was a bad shooting game. Props to Mike james for stepping up. If the combination of Noah/Booz/Deng can continue to pass like this against defenses of this level, it will definitely go a long way in negating the fact we don't have a true second option.

Here's a cool 5 minute interview with Noah on PTI, talks a little about Rose, Dwight trade, Heat, and his hair.
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/7247/pti-five-good-minutes-with-noah
Good bounce back game against Atlanta

• Tman
  • Veteran
its good to have rose back
Share 49ersWebzone