There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Lol this is just getting silly. Stern gonna Stern.
Originally posted by dobo:
LOL, freaking outrageous!

This is becoming a joke hate blaming refs but come on.
LOL AGAIN! This is getting f**king ridiculous!
Yeah this is a joke.
The second half has been a travesty. No way the Spurs can win. Not happening.
We need a Miracle now, Its tough to beat a great team 5 on 5 but when its 8 on 5 there is no shot.
And that's gonna be it probably. Hard to believe after such a great season.
Eff the NBA. They got their BS coronation, now they're hoping to beat Boston twice so it can be a Durant-LeBron "matchup for the ages."

I'm done. Might as well watch WWE.
[ Edited by dobo on Jun 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM ]
Congrats to OKC they are just the better team.
The thing is now what do we need to do next year to try and win it next year. Hopefully Leonard and Green can develop so we don't have to change much. Maybe with a good draft we can get that big that is athletic and can defend the rim. I have thought for the last couple years that we really don't have that big that is a game changer on the defensive end to help Duncan. Duncan is still a good defender but he doesn't have the lift in the legs to be a great shot blocker anymore and to me that is one of the big things we lack.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

This.

OKC got to the line as much as they did because SA couldn't handle them, especially Durant. Very few questionable calls.
Ouch awkward..
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

This.

OKC got to the line as much as they did because SA couldn't handle them, especially Durant. Very few questionable calls.

There were about 4 well timed calls and noncalls that swung the game big in OKCs favor but after that, OKC hit some big shots and we missed them which got them a nice cushion.

They just have too much firepower to lose close games.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:46 PM ]
Y'all blew your wad with that big win streak.