There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs Short Season 2011-2012**

Originally posted by Joecool:
OKC has got to be kicking themselves for giving up home court throughout.

it definitely meant more for OKC than the Spurs.
Damn crowd is killing the Spurs already lol. 4 consecutive turn overs...
why are the Spurs not going to the hole the refs are calling every weak foul so lets take advantage of it.
Getting our asses handed to us
Spurs aren't even trying. No effort, no rebounds, no passing, all turnovers. They look ugly as f**k tonight. I literally don't see any care lol
Duncan was right under the f**king bucket and passed it out...
We look f**king awful. Right now the two worst offenders are Duncan and Green. Both just look plain awful.
Refs are f**king garbage.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

...Says the bitter Laker fan
GO THUNDER!
Todd ass whoopin. Thought the Spurs were going to take over after they cushioned the early blow and got up but the 2nd quarter killed us. Green needs to find his shot and Duncan needs to make some doubles moves on the post like he did vs Jazz. At least S Jax found his confidence.

Great move putting Sef on Parker but there's a mismatch somewhere where Westbrook is hiding and Spurs need to take advantage. I think playing Duncan and Splitter together cutting to the basket on those switches would make for easy layups.
Lets face it the spurs just sucked last night. They were due to have a clunker game somewhere along the line. This hopefully will act as a wake up call to get them from playing sloppy and turning the ball over so often.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Todd ass whoopin. Thought the Spurs were going to take over after they cushioned the early blow and got up but the 2nd quarter killed us. Green needs to find his shot and Duncan needs to make some doubles moves on the post like he did vs Jazz. At least S Jax found his confidence.

Great move putting Sef on Parker but there's a mismatch somewhere where Westbrook is hiding and Spurs need to take advantage. I think playing Duncan and Splitter together cutting to the basket on those switches would make for easy layups.

THIS!!!!!
Burn the tape!

The officiating was awful, but that's not why the Spurs lost.

Anyway, worst call of the series:

I was like WTF ...