There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by andes14:
Who's the 4th best white american of all time after Bird, Stockton, and West? Is there just a MASSIVE dropoff after them?

This Kurt Thomas conversation was way overdue.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Gerald Wallace is not picking up his option with the Nets.. Should've kept that pick! Theres a significant drop off after the 6th pick

Ouch. That was a stupid deal before this happened, but now it's disasterous. From what I understand, Deron's as good as gone too.

Poor Brooklyn lolz

Damn
Brandon Roy wants to come back.

I hope he's able to do it, he was a really really good young player. Sucks to see his body deteriorate like that but I hope he can make a comeback.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Brandon Roy wants to come back.

I hope he's able to do it, he was a really really good young player. Sucks to see his body deteriorate like that but I hope he can make a comeback.

Go to the bulls please!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!

I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!

I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season

They amnestied Roy, so he's free to go where he wants to go as soon as next year.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!

I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season

Did he retire? or did they cut him I forget? I think with oden they let him go right?
there was an hour long documentary on the dream team posted on youtube if anyone is interested.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!

I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season

They amnestied Roy, so he's free to go where he wants to go as soon as next year.

ESPN bottom line likes da cock


Actually I just found this

"Because of issues with insurance and NBA bylaws, Roy couldn't return to the Portland Trail Blazers (as he pointed out on Conroy's Twitter feed) until the 2014-15 season, when the contract extension he signed in the summer of 2010 ends."


So I dont know
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM ]
From Twitter

"Lord willing, I will play again soon," Roy wrote in a series of tweets. "Yes, I'm preparing for a comeback. I'm training daily. I'm preparing for a return next year. I appreciate the love. Hopefully I'll be back on the floor soon. Health is good."


"I wish, but due to the NBA rules I cannot play in Portland until 2014-2015," Roy tweeted. "I'm looking to return sooner. Thanks for your support. I'm fortunate to have played for such a great fan base. No matter where I play, Portland will always have a special place in my heart."
Originally posted by marshniners24:
ESPN bottom line likes da cock


Actually I just found this

"Because of issues with insurance and NBA bylaws, Roy couldn't return to the Portland Trail Blazers (as he pointed out on Conroy's Twitter feed) until the 2014-15 season, when the contract extension he signed in the summer of 2010 ends."


So I dont know

That means he can't return to the Blazers until then. He can go anywhere else immediately.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That means he can't return to the Blazers until then. He can go anywhere else immediately.

Thats dumb, what the hell lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That means he can't return to the Blazers until then. He can go anywhere else immediately.

Go somewhere else. Don't miss out on a year of your youth. Portland is going no where fast anyway.
Scott Brooks turned down an extension offer from the Thunder.

Probably waiting to win it so
He could get more