LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

dubs all day but this squad finna go to the finals..

"WojYahooNBA: NBA executives told that they can start talking to agents, and practice facilities will open to players on Friday, source tells Y! Sports."
any bets on which player gained the most weight during the lockout?
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
any bets on which player gained the most weight during the lockout?

big baby for the celtics?
so apparently the celtics are willing to trade rondo to get chris paul. i think it gets done since its pretty much a given paul is not resigning and rondo is under contract past this yr
rondo is on the trading block every year
  • Tman
  • Veteran
D Rose dunks on kobe christmas day #bookit
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
so apparently the celtics are willing to trade rondo to get chris paul. i think it gets done since its pretty much a given paul is not resigning and rondo is under contract past this yr

Hornets said no. A 3rd team will need to be included so that NO gets more young talent back.
I guess NJ is offering Lopez, 2 1st round picks and are willing to absorb Hedos contract for Howard.
Originally posted by Tman:
D Rose dunks on kobe christmas day #bookit

The Kings will get the 8th seed #bookit
Knicks to at least the second round

That all depends on where CP3 wants to go. I haven't heard anything about him being interested in going to Boston long term, and the C's aren't gonna trade Rondo for him unless they can extend him.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

That all depends on where CP3 wants to go. I haven't heard anything about him being interested in going to Boston long term, and the C's aren't gonna trade Rondo for him unless they can extend him.

He wants NYC
Paul said he wont sign with the Celtics. Trade denied.

The Nets are putting together a trade for Howard. And they are willing to take Hedu contract as well

Somewhere in Missouri jrg is crying
Share 49ersWebzone