Originally posted by unst4bl3:Go to the bulls please!
I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season
There are 429 users in the forums
Originally posted by unst4bl3:Go to the bulls please!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!
I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!
I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Go to the bulls please!
I think he has to go back to the blazers and it can't be untill the 2014-2015 season
They amnestied Roy, so he's free to go where he wants to go as soon as next year.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
ESPN bottom line likes da cock
Actually I just found this
"Because of issues with insurance and NBA bylaws, Roy couldn't return to the Portland Trail Blazers (as he pointed out on Conroy's Twitter feed) until the 2014-15 season, when the contract extension he signed in the summer of 2010 ends."
So I dont know
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That means he can't return to the Blazers until then. He can go anywhere else immediately.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That means he can't return to the Blazers until then. He can go anywhere else immediately.
Originally posted by andes14:
Hmm, I wonder if Miami will go full force ahead in the coming years with starting LBJ at the 4...the main problem with this is that even if he's better as a 4, it forces Bosh to be a 5, which over the course of a 100+ game season, might really wear him down.
Originally posted by ImaMod:Originally posted by andes14:Hmm, I wonder if Miami will go full force ahead in the coming years with starting LBJ at the 4...the main problem with this is that even if he's better as a 4, it forces Bosh to be a 5, which over the course of a 100+ game season, might really wear him down.
dont think so
I expect Miami to get a legit 5 this off season and continue to play LeBron at the 3, play Bosh at the 4.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Who's this legit 5 that they could get, and actually afford?