Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 741 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
at the kobe one

Who is the guy in the 3rd picture? Mcgee?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
at the kobe one

Who is the guy in the 3rd picture? Mcgee?

The 3rd best center in the league
Originally posted by ImaMod:
at the kobe one

Who is the guy in the 3rd picture? Mcgee?

Demarcus Cousins
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The 3rd best center in the league

I thought it was DMC but didn't get the joke if it was lol
Hes awesome
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The 3rd best center in the league

I thought it was DMC but didn't get the joke if it was lol
Hes awesome

He tends to get called for a lot of fouls..
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Demarcus Cousins

took me a while lol
The Kobe/Walton one is hilarious
Originally posted by dobo:
What the hell is going on with Odom? Dude is going to be a Clipper soon, stop being emo.

Clipper?
NBA league pass is free for a bout a week starting today
Originally posted by valrod33:
NBA league pass is free for a bout a week starting today

Great. Now I have to sit through that crap scrolling across the screen advertising to sign up when I already paid my dues.




















Am I the only one who thinks that glow in the dark dunk was one of the sicker dunks even if the lights were on?

Originally posted by thechamber52:


360 windmill on the first try
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Am I the only one who thinks that glow in the dark dunk was one of the sicker dunks even if the lights were on?

I thought it would've been better if the lights were on
I couldn't tell what happened live I had to keep watching the replay cause it was dark
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone