49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 520 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by susweel:
not sure how much a dude has left at 38 but he's better than anyone we've had in a long time at the position.

so lets just say


This dude sus gotskills
Originally posted by dobo:
Jason Richardson cuckolded Nash doe.

Totally forgot about that.








.........





Originally posted by TheSixthRing:








.........






I almost texted you last night, but I felt like anything I would have said would have just seemed like I was rubbing it in.

What a kick in the nads of Suns' fans. I want you to close your eyes and picture Kobe & Nash embracing in their Laker jerseys as purple & gold confetti rains down from the rafters as title #17 comes to LA.
Kobe Bryant will not call Dwight Howard to invite him to the Lakers, but sources say that he would welcome him as a teammate.

When Bryant and Howard spoke several months ago, the two disagreed on the newcomer's offensive role and sources say the call ended uneasily and they haven't been in meaningful conversation since.

Howard has long coveted playing with a point guard of Steve Nash's abilities.

"I think with Nash in the house now, they wouldn't need an assurance up front," one league executive tied closely to the Howard trade talks told Yahoo! Sports. "They know that Dwight can be impressionable and craves Hollywood. I think they would take that chance."

I still hope the Dwight trade talks is just that, talks, and doesn't turn into anything more than that. I'm surprised we haven't been making a bigger push for Ray Ray...he would be a perfect back-up 2...
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
I would move Ga-soft before Bynum, but no one's taking on that contract. Whatever came about the Gasol for Boozer deal? At least he rebounds and plays a little d, not to mention while a vagina, he isn't the giant ***** Gasol is. (And I'm a Laker fan saying this)
Originally posted by FL9er:
I would move Ga-soft before Bynum, but no one's taking on that contract. Whatever came about the Gasol for Boozer deal? At least he rebounds and plays a little d, not to mention while a vagina, he isn't the giant ***** Gasol is. (And I'm a Laker fan saying this)

Gasol>>> boozer IMO
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think this is a fair evaluation of where the Lakers are. It looks like Hill will be coming to LA, unless he decides to retire.

My ideal moves going forward would be...

1) Andrew Bynum & Metta World Peace for Dwight Howard & Jason Richardson

2) Sign Grant Hill

2) Re-sign Jordan Hill.

3) Re-sign Devin Ebanks.

Nash is the kinda guy that makes dudes like Devin Ebanks & Josh McRoberts look better than they really are, because they can finish around the basket.


PG: Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Darius Morris
SG: Kobe Bryant, Jason Richardson, Devin Ebanks, Andrew Goudelock
SF: Grant Hill, Devin Ebanks, Christian Eyenga
PF: Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill, Josh McRoberts
C: Dwight Howard, Jordan Hill




Jesus, if the Lakers pulled off all this in one offseason, just hand Mitch the exec of the year award in September.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Gasol>>> boozer IMO

Agreed.


The Nash family...for J-Rich supposedly creating that 3rd kid (the boy), he sure looks awfully...Canadian...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I almost texted you last night, but I felt like anything I would have said would have just seemed like I was rubbing it in.

What a kick in the nads of Suns' fans. I want you to close your eyes and picture Kobe & Nash embracing in their Laker jerseys as purple & gold confetti rains down from the rafters as title #17 comes to LA.

I'd be happy for Nash. I'd curse the rest of Lakerland!
Holy s**t! This story is crazier than I thought. I vaguely remember the whole drama with Nash and Richardson, so I looked it up. First off, the kid is his. This is a picture of his son, Mateo







Looks white and like him to me.


But his wife was f**king somebody (maybe it was J-rich), and he was f**king somebody, too. I don't pay attention to these things, but I guess it was known that he was dating this chick while his wife was pregnant. And he's still with her. She's a 22 year old hottie. Her name is Brittany Richardson. At first I thought "holy s**t, he's f**king J-rich's sister" but there's no relation. I guess they are very open with their relationship. All over twitter, and stuff. I really don't follow the stuff like that.


Anyway, here's the chick:












22 year old dank ass milk chocolate! For 38 year old Canadian Bacon! Jesus...not like Nash's wife was bad either...

Athletes man...they get all the aesthetically pleasing ones
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,136
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by susweel:
not sure how much a dude has left at 38 but he's better than anyone we've had in a long time at the position.

so lets just say


This dude sus gotskills

We still need depth if we're aren't moving any of the current core
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone