49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 440 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

why do these media personalities ask these stupid ass questions?

"durant, how do you feel about that elbow thrown by ron artest" I mean, come on man.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Metta World Peace = ejection

More like Metta World War!!
Wouldn't be surprised if Artest out for the season if Harden sustained a concussion.

Especially with his history
steve blake loves shooting air balls on open shots.
Kobe AGAIN

he is SO CLUTCH, good god
[ Edited by vrabbit on Apr 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM ]
thabo DID NOT step out of bounds.


with that said, a hell of a comeback by the lakers.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Kobe AGAIN

he is SO CLUTCH, good god

amazing.
Jesus f**king Christ

Comeback OKC I wanna see the Clips finally hang a banner
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Kobe AGAIN

he is SO CLUTCH, good god

X 2 unreal
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

10 games minimum.
That Kony Byron is something special.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

10 games minimum.
world peace?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I can't, just ...

he could get suspended for the playoffs and I couldn't argue against it, what an idiot
poor execution by durant on that last possession.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone