LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Both teams backed out because Paul didn't want to sign an extension. Dubs weren't going to include Curry if Paul wasn't staying, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

The Hornets rejected the Celtics offer, right? smh

Jimmer for Paul was another one, not sure why NO rejected that one
Originally posted by socalfan21:
They had much better offers on the table, Scola, Martin and Odom is hardly enough for Paul.

What were they?

The Dubs were offering Curry, Klay Thompson and someone else or picks, can't remember.

Boston was offering a package around Rondo with Jeff Green and two first round picks.

Clips were offering DeAndre Jordan, a first round pick and someone else, but Gordon was the sticking point.

Rondo is average without talent around him and Jeff Green is average period. I dont see how any of those trades were better?

Seriously?

Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Martin

Scola and Odom are ALSO average. I'd rather have two first round picks and Jeff Green.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
They had much better offers on the table, Scola, Martin and Odom is hardly enough for Paul.
I hadnt seen the other better offers. Were there real ones or just the BS rumors that are out there?

Whatever's been going through ESPN is what I've been seeing, and they looked a whole lot better than the Laker/Rox trade.

What were they?

The Dubs were offering Curry, Klay Thompson and someone else or picks, can't remember.

Boston was offering a package around Rondo with Jeff Green and two first round picks.

Clips were offering DeAndre Jordan, a first round pick and someone else, but Gordon was the sticking point.

Rondo is average without talent around him and Jeff Green is average period. I dont see how any of those trades were better?

Seriously?

Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Martin

Scola and Odom are ALSO average. I'd rather have two first round picks and Jeff Green.

Although I would say the Celtics offer was better, I think people are overrating Rondo. Also, Kevin Martin is a GREAT scorer. He is so creative and can shoot, drive, etc..Just IMO
I hadnt seen the other better offers. Were there real ones or just the BS rumors that are out there?

Whatever's been going through ESPN is what I've been seeing, and they looked a whole lot better than the Laker/Rox trade.

None of those were real though because teams wouldnt trade stud players to NO with Paul signing an extension. The fact is Chris Paul was preventing any of those better deals from ever being realistic.

None of those were real though because teams wouldnt trade stud players to NO with Paul signing an extension. The fact is Chris Paul was preventing any of those better deals from ever being realistic.

The Boston deal is the only one that didn't say there was a hangup with Paul signing an extension.
lakers can EAD
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lakers can EAD

this doe
nvm
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 8, 2011 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lakers can EAD

this doe

Alright now back to the Anaheim Royals thread you go

The Boston deal is the only one that didn't say there was a hangup with Paul signing an extension.

pretty sure that Paul already stated he's not signing long term in boston, if anything it would be for the one season cuz next year KG and Allen come off the books
Stern has to go. There is no credibility with him. He let other owners, mainly mark Cuban most likely, force him to intervene. This is the wwe.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
WTF just happen!!!

This is some b******t!!!
Clippers are the better LA team this year
What number is Paul going to wear with the Lakers...oh wait HAHAHA
Share 49ersWebzone