LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Odom completely devastated by this news. It was recorded 2 hours ago, so he hadnt heard about the deal being killed, but he was crushed at the thought of being traded away from the Lakers.
@CP3 Chris Paul
WoW

bahahahahah
so why the f**k cant owners break up the 3 clowns in miami?? this is f**king bs
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
They had much better offers on the table, Scola, Martin and Odom is hardly enough for Paul.

What were they?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
so why the f**k cant owners break up the 3 clowns in miami?? this is f**king bs

This complete b******t
I am embarrassed to be a fan of the NBA.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
They had much better offers on the table, Scola, Martin and Odom is hardly enough for Paul.

What were they?

The Dubs were offering Curry, Klay Thompson and someone else or picks, can't remember.

Boston was offering a package around Rondo with Jeff Green and two first round picks.

Clips were offering DeAndre Jordan, a first round pick and someone else, but Gordon was the sticking point.

What were they?

The Dubs were offering Curry, Klay Thompson and someone else or picks, can't remember.

Boston was offering a package around Rondo with Jeff Green and two first round picks.

Clips were offering DeAndre Jordan, a first round pick and someone else, but Gordon was the sticking point.

I read that the Dubs backed out because they didn't want to part ways with Curry. The Clippers also didn't want to include Jordan or Gordon.

Boston's deal sounds fair
I am embarrassed to be a fan of the NBA.

This is fun to watch. Now let's put Stern in control of the BCS.
Originally posted by YungAce:

What were they?

I read that the Dubs backed out because they didn't want to part ways with Curry. The Clippers also didn't want to include Jordan or Gordon.

Boston's deal sounds fair

Both teams backed out because Paul didn't want to sign an extension. Dubs weren't going to include Curry if Paul wasn't staying, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

What were they?

Rondo is average without talent around him and Jeff Green is average period. I dont see how any of those trades were better?
Paul leaves now or later. The owners just don't want the Lakers to unload salary cap space while still getting Paul. They want to make sure the lakers have to pay them more with the luxury tax.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
As a Lakers fan i'm pissed!

Fixed!
I hadnt seen the other better offers. Were there real ones or just the BS rumors that are out there?
Both teams backed out because Paul didn't want to sign an extension. Dubs weren't going to include Curry if Paul wasn't staying, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

The Hornets rejected the Celtics offer, right? smh
Share 49ersWebzone