LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Is there WAY TOO MUCH Penn State football scandal media coverage?

Is there WAY TOO MUCH Penn State football scandal media coverage?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by angelv05:
I agree SD. Every time I turned on SportsCenter they were covering the Penn St. scandal. I usually just changed the channel or turned off the tv.

This.

stop whining and change the channel, end of story. like i said b4 its the biggest scandal in the history of sports of course its going to get a lot of coverage.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by angelv05:
I agree SD. Every time I turned on SportsCenter they were covering the Penn St. scandal. I usually just changed the channel or turned off the tv.

This.

stop whining and change the channel, end of story. like i said b4 its the biggest scandal in the history of sports of course its going to get a lot of coverage.

is this the new Penn St hangout on the WZ?
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
wow this a dumb thread. Biggest scandal in the history of sports that involves young boys being raped, and u dont think the media is going to cover this???????? wow.

Well you don't really know if this is true. Its possible nothing happened at all. We need to hear more info......
hahaha ahhhh a loophole
  • Otter
  • Veteran
If this turns in to a rehash of the other thread, warnings will be issued.
Originally posted by Otter:
If this turns in to a rehash of the other thread, warnings will be issued.

ok......we shall make you proud!
I think the no answer to the poll question should be re-worded out of respect for Penn St and spizzy.
[ Edited by 49erJim on Nov 16, 2011 at 4:13 PM ]
No

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theginz2004:

Um yeah that is DETROIT he is talking about.... Way to rip off a Superbowl ad...

Originally posted by Jcool:

Um yeah that is DETROIT he is talking about.... Way to rip off a Superbowl ad...

I didn't make it man. Still is fitting.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

never said you did.... still ripping off Detroit...
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 16, 2011 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

never said you did.... still ripping off Detroit...

yeah and its stupid as hell and not fitting. What does Penn St's supposed qualities have to do with the molested kids? NOTHING. This is their problem and nobody else's. I'm sick of Penn State acting like it's a big deal for them and they are the ones going through anything. The student body has nothing to do with this other than the stupid crap they already pulled with the rioting, and the problems the football program are dealing with are/were being brought on by the jackasses who covered this up. Applying the whole "this town has been through hell and back" part of the commercial to this tragedy is f**king dumb. The ones who have been through something traumatic and "hell and back" are the children who got attacked and their families, not the god damn football program or university or city or whatever. Just leave the kids be and let this trial play out and Sandusky can rot in hell, and maybe Paterno and the other Penn State cronies can join him if they actually were as complicit as they have been rumored to be.

Share 49ersWebzone