LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 231 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

If torres isaint suspended for the rest of the series, im gonna be pissed. Repeat offender does this dirty s**t every post season. We likely lose Stoll for the series...

Torres should be done for the series as well. Even though i would rather have Stoll than have torres suspended.

If he wasnt such a repeat offender i would feel a bit differantly. In the playoffs guys can get a bit carried away sometimes, but with Torres history, and IMO the obvious nature of this hit, he should really be done for the post season.

But like i said, none of that makes it worth loseing stoll for us. he is a vauable 4th liner, and a great part of the pk.

is Stoll out ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If torres isaint suspended for the rest of the series, im gonna be pissed. Repeat offender does this dirty s**t every post season. We likely lose Stoll for the series...

Torres should be done for the series as well. Even though i would rather have Stoll than have torres suspended.

If he wasnt such a repeat offender i would feel a bit differantly. In the playoffs guys can get a bit carried away sometimes, but with Torres history, and IMO the obvious nature of this hit, he should really be done for the post season.

But like i said, none of that makes it worth loseing stoll for us. he is a vauable 4th liner, and a great part of the pk.

is Stoll out ?

Not confirmed, but likely yes, atleast for next game, if not the series. He missed the remainder of the game after the hit. Speculation is concussion.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

is Stoll out ?

Not confirmed, but likely yes, atleast for next game, if not the series. He missed the remainder of the game after the hit. Speculation is concussion.

good !
Clean hit in my book. Torres will not be suspended.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Clean hit in my book. Torres will not be suspended.

He didnt leave his feet. Doesn't seem like the caught the head only. I don't think Torres should be suspended. His hit on Torres was a million times worse. Had stoll stayed down then maybe we would have seen something more severe.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
HOW THE f**k IS THAT A DIRTY HIT?
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER.

this is the playoffs time to man the f**k up.

Not a dirty player, stoll played the puck.
LOL you guys are so predictible.

Not dirty? you have to be kidding me. Did you even watch the video? or just see what you want to see?

And torres isaint a dirty player? LOL......

Whats funny is im sure many or you were calling for brown to be suspended when the "cold shoulder" elbow occured, but yet torres hit wasnt dirty? I guess the Hossa hit last year in the playoffs wasnt dirty either? The guys entire career is garbage and dirty hits.

What a joke. Homers in the worst way.

Shouler to shoulder. LOL.

Stoll tosses the puck, Torres comes frm accross ice, leads with his shoulder straight into Stolls face, making contact with his face first, an thats a clean hit?
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM ]
http://holdthepoint.com/2013/05/15/photographic-proof-why-torres-should-be-suspended-cuz-its-a-head-shot/

He gets all head. That was not shoulder to shoulder. What a joke.
The Mayor John Hoven ‏@mayorNHL 1m
Update - just heard from very well connected source to league office, he says 'Torres factor' will play heavy here. Expects long suspension.

Good.

Idaho, why don't you go cry in the NHL thread instead?
LOL you guys are so predictible.

Not dirty? you have to be kidding me. Did you even watch the video? or just see what you want to see?

And torres isaint a dirty player? LOL......

Whats funny is im sure many or you were calling for brown to be suspended when the "cold shoulder" elbow occured, but yet torres hit wasnt dirty? I guess the Hossa hit last year in the playoffs wasnt dirty either? The guys entire career is garbage and dirty hits.

What a joke. Homers in the worst way.

Shouler to shoulder. LOL.

Stoll tosses the puck, Torres comes frm accross ice, leads with his shoulder straight into Stolls face, making contact with his face first, an thats a clean hit?

lol

I mistyped, but in my response the hossa-torres hit was worse

Hell the torres-milan hit was worse.

I dont think torres was aiming for the head, but I understand his reputation is what makes people believe he was.
welp looks like idaho was right, even though I don't agree with it, especially 5 or more games. The Gryba hit was way worse and only got two games.

TSN's Darren Dreger reports Torres has been offered an in-person hearing, which traditionally means the suspension will be for five or more games — though, as Dreger notes, it doesn't have to be more than five.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM ]
lol at Sharks fans thinking thats a clean hit
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol at Sharks fans thinking thats a clean hit

lulz if it was ott, you would have had no problems with it.
Share 49ersWebzone