LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Jose Bautista

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
It's obvious he's using PED's, but he's fun to watch.

You don't go from a AAAA player to Barry Bonds. I don't care about his adjustments.
He will never be relevant after he retires unless he gets out of Toronto.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
It's obvious he's using PED's, but he's fun to watch.

You don't go from a AAAA player to Barry Bonds. I don't care about his adjustments.

Yea...but you don't go from AAAA player to Barry Bonds by taking PEDs or steroids either.
Baseball NOW tests steriods better than the NFL.

#FACT
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I'll be sure too. How is Travis Snider progressing? I remember when he was getting a ton of hype but I havent heard about him in quite awhile so I wasn't sure what was going on with him.

Originally posted by King49er:
He's become one of my favorite players and one I root for against all the "steroid" talk. s**t gets so annoying but I'm really glad he's figured it out and I hope he stays in Toronto for the rest of his career. The Jays need people to build around and he is definitely one of those guys. I just hope they get better soon so the AL East will be even more competitive.

we need better pitching, our line-up looks good now, but we just have nothing for pitching aside from Romero, and we never give him run support, the same thing we used to do when Halladay was pitching, look out for Brent Lawrie too

I'll be sure too. How is Travis Snider progressing? I remember when he was getting a ton of hype but I havent heard about him in quite awhile so I wasn't sure what was going on with him.

Travis Snider is a complete bust, 3B Brent Lawrie however...look out for this kid

He's become one of my favorite players and one I root for against all the "steroid" talk. s**t gets so annoying but I'm really glad he's figured it out and I hope he stays in Toronto for the rest of his career. The Jays need people to build around and he is definitely one of those guys. I just hope they get better soon so the AL East will be even more competitive.

we need better pitching, our line-up looks good now, but we just have nothing for pitching aside from Romero, and we never give him run support, the same thing we used to do when Halladay was pitching, look out for Brent Lawrie too

Travis Snider is a complete bust, 3B Brett Lawrie however...look out for this kid

fixed
Originally posted by crabman82:

Travis Snider is a complete bust, 3B Brett Lawrie however...look out for this kid

fixed

thank you, and he just hit another 2 run bomb, anyone who needs a fantasy player pick up BRETT Lawrie, asap, kid is only 21 and has 7 HR's and 20 RBI's in the past month, and is on a 9 game hitting streak, he hits doubles, triples, he does it all, PICK HIM UP ASAP!!!
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Wtf?

The hell do you mean he will never be relevant? The guy that has led the Major Leagues in homeruns each of the past 2 seasons? The guy that will at worst be the runner up for American League Most Valuable Player?

Hes not relevant? Ok.
Did anything come of the cheating accusations? I always thought that was an interesting take on why he's started hitting so well.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Did anything come of the cheating accusations? I always thought that was an interesting take on why he's started hitting so well.

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Wtf?

The hell do you mean he will never be relevant? The guy that has led the Major Leagues in homeruns each of the past 2 seasons? The guy that will at worst be the runner up for American League Most Valuable Player?

Hes not relevant? Ok.
exactly
that was a bomb!
that was a bomb!

I'd like to see him get to 50 again, but it's just not going to happen
that was a bomb!

I'd like to see him get to 50 again, but it's just not going to happen

Never know he could go on a roll like Tulowitzki did last year in September
Share 49ersWebzone