Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 876 users in the forums

Pat Summitt Dealing With Dementia

  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
....
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM ]
jemele hill linked a story on this on her twitter earlier today, made me respect her a lot more than I already did

this sucks
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by vrabbit:
jemele hill linked a story on this on her twitter earlier today, made me respect her a lot more than I already did

this sucks

Pat Summit is a legend
That's very sad. I'm sorry to hear that.
I can't for the life of me remember why I clicked on this thread.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,430
sad to hear
[ Edited by GEEK on Aug 29, 2011 at 1:33 AM ]
Sucks. Great coach, great lady.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
Originally posted by dobo:
On the bright side, she will get to meet new people every day.

(Hoping for the best, in all seriousness. Great coach.)

Ouch that's rough....never watched Women's basketball but I remember yrs ago there was talk that she should try to coach men

RIP Pat Summitt
doctor tells man "Im afraid we've got some bad news. You have alzheimers disease and cancer"

man replies "thank god i dont have alzheimers disease"
Originally posted by hofer36:
doctor tells man "Im afraid we've got some bad news. You have alzheimers disease and cancer"

man replies "thank god i dont have alzheimers disease"

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by hofer36:
doctor tells man "Im afraid we've got some bad news. You have alzheimers disease and cancer"

man replies "thank god i dont have alzheimers disease"


This lady been practicing?
Officially Stepped down today

will still maintain a role with the team

mad respect to Summitt
Don't follow women's basketball, at all but Pat Summit was the biggest ambassador and coaching talent for this sport it really going to hurt Women's College basketball now that she has left
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone