There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

where to buy MLS jerseys?

Originally posted by Niners99:
I dont get why people want to wear soccer jerseys. most of them are just one color shirts with corporate sponsors on them.

Because they are cool? I guess you dont watch soccer
Originally posted by spizzy:
I dont get why people want to wear soccer jerseys. most of them are just one color shirts with corporate sponsors on them.

nope, but i just dont get the appeal even if i did. if the 49ers jersey was just all red with only a big Red Bull logo in the middle, i wouldnt buy one. not very classic.

nope, but i just dont get the appeal even if i did. if the 49ers jersey was just all red with only a big Red Bull logo in the middle, i wouldnt buy one. not very classic.

Lol thats what makes them unique and stuff. Theres so many different teams, clubs, and sponsors idk makes for good collecting fun

do just hate on everything?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

only in the threads you read.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

only in the threads you read.

Nah, pretty much all threads. lol