LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

where to buy MLS jerseys?

Huge soccer and MLS fan. Where do you buy jerseys? Obviously at games or online but are there any stores that carry them now?
Imagine you're a store owner. Imagine wanting to make money. Imagine buying products that have demand. Now imagine why you would go against the making money thing in order to sell MLS jerseys. Now imagine buying your jersey online.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Imagine you're a store owner. Imagine wanting to make money. Imagine buying products that have demand. Now imagine why you would go against the making money thing in order to sell MLS jerseys. Now imagine buying your jersey online.

You can't fool me, Pants. These are John Lennon lyrics, right?

Lol I dont f**k with online ordering. I dont see why soccer jerseys arent sold at stores like Champs when hockey jerseys are
Originally posted by spizzy:
Huge soccer and MLS fan. Where do you buy jerseys? Obviously at games or online but are there any stores that carry them now?

Do u have a Schenk and Tittle store near you? There is one about an hour from where I live, I believe I have seen soccer stuff in there before.
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Do u have a Schenk and Tittle store near you? There is one about an hour from where I live, I believe I have seen soccer stuff in there before.

BTW are you already trying to pre order the 7 year old's jersey that just signed with Real Madrid?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol I dont f**k with online ordering. I dont see why soccer jerseys arent sold at stores like Champs when hockey jerseys are

maybe because nobody buys the s**t lol
Originally posted by jrg:

who buys hockey jerseys though?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

a LOT of people lol

a LOT of people lol

Exactly. A specialty store might sell them, but I've never seen anyone in an MLS jersey. I can't imagine too many stores would be willing to devote money and floor space to something that won't sell.

[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Aug 8, 2011 at 11:50 PM ]
it took some work but i found one of him with a shirt on doing his pose.
I dont get why people want to wear soccer jerseys. most of them are just one color shirts with corporate sponsors on them.
I dont get why people want to wear soccer jerseys. most of them are just one color shirts with corporate sponsors on them.
Share 49ersWebzone