There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Oregon Ducks Football Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Any other day, I would try to b***h you out for saying I know nothing about football, but not today.

Go Niners, I'm so f**king stoked right now!!

I didn't say that...

I said if you don't think ASU recovering that fumble would change the game, you don't know football. As a knowledgable football fan, I'd assume you know the importance of turnovers, espicially when the other team is on a scoring drive.

I never said ASU would win because of that, but that fumble was HUGE in influencing the outcome. By not getting the fumble, the score went from a 1 possession game to a two possession game.

But you guys could not move the ball AT ALL in the 2nd half. Even if you put together any sort of drive, our defense stepped up. That's why you guys only scored 1 touchdown in the 2nd half.

We learned that all the Arizona St. offense was was that stupid little RB in the flat route and we eventually stopped it every time later in the game. You guys had NO running game, that was shut down the entire game.

The game was not decided by that call.

We had 217 yards of offense in the 2nd half....

And no running game? Our RBs had 27 carries for 165 yards (6.1 ypc).
Can we get some traffic on this shiz tomorrow please!

Go ducks

That is all
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I hope today's game is epic. I don't watch a lot of college football but will be tuning in to this one. Good luck to your team Oregon
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I hope today's game is epic. I don't watch a lot of college football but will be tuning in to this one. Good luck to your team Oregon

Little hungry for some peking duck today
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Por que sad?
[ Edited by luv49rs on Nov 12, 2011 at 8:30 AM ]
Por que sad?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/145719-2011-stanford-cardinal-football-thread/
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Por que sad?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/145719-2011-stanford-cardinal-football-thread/

Stanford fan? I think they will win. Both teams will be fun to watch though
Por que sad?

Stanford fan? I think they will win. Both teams will be fun to watch though

Yay
Eeeeeek

I has so much excited
I'm not an Oregon fan but I like everything about them, their offense, their uniforms, their mascot, and especially their cheerleaders, wow.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm not an Oregon fan but I like everything about them, their offense, their uniforms, their mascot, and especially their cheerleaders, wow.

ya, I love the cheerleaders as well lol

ya, I love the cheerleaders as well lol

Admit it, your Oregon cheerleaders don't go to your school! I'm convinced they are just hotties Phil Knight pays to be his school's cheerleaders. So damn hot...

I actually don't like your offense, just because nothing is more frustrated when they burn you with it! I put money on Oregon to win against Stanford after I saw the Stanford-USC game that IMO really exposed Stanford's lack of speed on D.

I'm getting tired of Oregon like I was tired of USC.