There are 242 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ohio State to vacate wins from 2010

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Good,

Still alittle butt hurt from their romping on us during the 09 Rose Bowl

Hopefully Oregon isn't next in line to get f**ked tho

the ducks are outside lined up in a row waiting their fate. they're not far behind. chip kelly is one duck who's going to get deep fried
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol whats with college sports and taking away crap from teams seasons from years ago.

in pro sports teams cheat and do crap thats shady. if they win, they win, and everyone just remembers there was some fishiness about that team. going back and taking their title, or wins, etc doesnt solve anything. the team who lost that championship is supposed to be excited theyre the default winners now after they lost the game and have bad memories from the experience?

Ohio State did beat my Notre Dame Irish in the 2006 fiesta bowl
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Good,

Still alittle butt hurt from their romping on us during the 09 Rose Bowl

Hopefully Oregon isn't next in line to get f**ked tho

the ducks are outside lined up in a row waiting their fate. they're not far behind. chip kelly is one duck who's going to get deep fried

Take that back!

Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol whats with college sports and taking away crap from teams seasons from years ago.

in pro sports teams cheat and do crap thats shady. if they win, they win, and everyone just remembers there was some fishiness about that team. going back and taking their title, or wins, etc doesnt solve anything. the team who lost that championship is supposed to be excited theyre the default winners now after they lost the game and have bad memories from the experience?

Ohio State did beat my Notre Dame Irish in the 2006 fiesta bowl

probably the only time i cheered for the buckeyes
Vacating wins is the biggest crock of crap. So i guess my memory will forget them beating the crap out of Michigan or beating Arkansas. What does vacating wins do anyway do they return the money from the bowl games and merchandise sold for the game and give it to team that would of played in their place. Do the other teams now feel the satisfaction of the win. They better get at least the same punishment as USC. They should probably get a worse punishment because it was multiple players who were violating not just one.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Vacating wins is the biggest crock of crap. So i guess my memory will forget them beating the crap out of Michigan or beating Arkansas. What does vacating wins do anyway do they return the money from the bowl games and merchandise sold for the game and give it to team that would of played in their place. Do the other teams now feel the satisfaction of the win. They better get at least the same punishment as USC. They should probably get a worse punishment because it was multiple players who were violating not just one.

Are you out of your mind? The violations by USC were WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse.
Originally posted by aman49:

Did you read the S.I. article on Ohio State.

Yeah. There was nothing bad that we didn't already know. All the car stuff was determined to be a non-issue. It's basically just memorabilia being sold, tattoos, and the cover up. Reggie Bush got a HOUSE dude.

Yeah. There was nothing bad that we didn't already know. All the car stuff was determined to be a non-issue. It's basically just memorabilia being sold, tattoos, and the cover up. Reggie Bush got a HOUSE dude.

26 players and the head coach got caught trying to cover it all up.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
they're gonna get hit with more s**t than just that, and yes, now they're back to STILL not having a win vs the SEC

whom did the beat but are having recall.

SEC infinity times > than the next highest CF conference

The biggest myth in all of CFB.

I love how sportscasters never mention and hardly dwelled on Alabama getting picked apart by Utah in the 2009 Sugar Bowl.

And I doubt there will be much more to this. A postseason ban would be absurd based on the level of the allegations and penalties already levied. A few scholarships lost and all will be fair.

Not a myth at all. I'm a Pac-10 guy, but SEC is on another level. It's not even close, I bet there are more NFL players from SEC today than from any other conference.
Rip Aman
cares..
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont watch college football but i know one thing i hate ohio state

GO IRISH!!!!!!

I just assume all the best teams paid their players.
Originally posted by Fhysical:
I just assume all the best teams paid their players.

That's because they do