LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Ohio State to vacate wins from 2010

• VDSF
  • Veteran
The Ohio State Buckeyes are vacating their 2010 football season as a self-imposed punishment for NCAA violations involving former head coach Jim Tressel.

The team, however, is not suggesting that it lose scholarships or be banned from the postseason, The Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch is reporting.

Link
I dont watch college football but i know one thing i hate ohio state
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont watch college football but i know one thing i hate ohio state

GO IRISH!!!!!!
  • zero
  • Veteran
So now I can again say that OSU STILL hasn't beaten an SEC team in a bowl game
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Ha! Another lame attempt to "police themselves" out of gettin USC'd. Much like the initial 2 game suspension for Tressel. I've never had feelings about OSU one way of another, in fact my Horns beating them in big gmaes are fond memories, but I hope they get hammered on this.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I utterly broken up about this.
They still should get the banhammer
first of all props to VDSF for actually starting a thread worthy of its own s**t.

not that you did it consciously, but props nonetheless.

NOW, to OSU ........................

they're gonna get hit with more s**t than just that, and yes, now they're back to STILL not having a win vs the SEC
Originally posted by vrabbit:
they're gonna get hit with more s**t than just that, and yes, now they're back to STILL not having a win vs the SEC

whom did the beat but are having recall.

SEC infinity times > than the next highest CF conference

Originally posted by Negrodamus:

The biggest myth in all of CFB.

I love how sportscasters never mention and hardly dwelled on Alabama getting picked apart by Utah in the 2009 Sugar Bowl.

And I doubt there will be much more to this. A postseason ban would be absurd based on the level of the allegations and penalties already levied. A few scholarships lost and all will be fair.
lol whats with college sports and taking away crap from teams seasons from years ago.

in pro sports teams cheat and do crap thats shady. if they win, they win, and everyone just remembers there was some fishiness about that team. going back and taking their title, or wins, etc doesnt solve anything. the team who lost that championship is supposed to be excited theyre the default winners now after they lost the game and have bad memories from the experience?
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

The biggest myth in all of CFB.

I love how sportscasters never mention and hardly dwelled on Alabama getting picked apart by Utah in the 2009 Sugar Bowl.

And I doubt there will be much more to this. A postseason ban would be absurd based on the level of the allegations and penalties already levied. A few scholarships lost and all will be fair.

ouch that hurt. please say it ain't so! a sugar bowl loss to utah by the men of crimson. congrats it finally happened to a SEC team. A man can you please re-freshen my memory of the NC of the recent past. better yet try the last decade. back to GO try again fellas
Good,

Still alittle butt hurt from their romping on us during the 09 Rose Bowl

Hopefully Oregon isn't next in line to get f**ked tho
f**k Ohio State! Go Indiana!
Share 49ersWebzone