There are 237 users in the forums

VIDEO: Dodger Victim Brian Stow in Pre-Beating Confrontation

custom jersey? Should be easy to locate.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
The two new suspects accused in the Dodger Stadium beating of Bryan Stow bragged to coworkers after the attack, police sources said.

Police said they were able to identify the men from Rialto -- Louie Sanchez, 29, and Marvin Norwood, 30 -- based in part on their unruly behavior at the March 31 game and after they bragged to coworkers about their fights. The men were charged with assault and mayhem Friday afternoon and were being held on $500,000 bail. They are scheduled for arraignment Monday morning.

The police sources said they have cellphones and photos that place the men at the game. In addition, the men were implicated by Dorene Sanchez, Norwood's wife or long-term partner and Louie Sanchez's sister, the sources said. Dorene Sanchez was arrested as an accessory to the crime, but has not been charged. She appeared before the grand jury on Friday.

Stow, a San Francisco Giants fan and 42-year-old paramedic, was left with brain damage after the violence at Dodger Stadium. Court papers filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office include graphic details about the attack, alleging that Norwood and Sanchez "did cut and disable the tongue, and put out an eye and slit the nose, ear and lip" of Stow, according to district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons, who read from the complaint.

In addition, the complaint states that the injuries from the assault "caused Bryan Stow to become comatose due to brain injury and to suffer paralysis."

Link

• jimrat
  • Veteran
One of the suspects charged in the Dodger Stadium beating of Bryan Stow also attacked two others at the opening day game, according to the complaint filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

Hope these dudes get there ass beat in jail
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Jul 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM ]
it was only a matter of time. Those idiots were probably bragging to everyone about how they beat that dudes ass. f**king morons.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
[img=]
[img=]
Pretty dam close
Originally posted by jimrat201:
[img=]
[img=]
Pretty dam close

Originally posted by jimrat201:
One of the suspects charged in the Dodger Stadium beating of Bryan Stow also attacked two others at the opening day game, according to the complaint filed by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

Hope these dudes get their asses violated in jail

fixed.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Dodgers Beating Suspect's Mom: My Son Is Innocent!

The mother of Marvin Norwood -- one of two suspects in the vicious beating of Bryan Stow -- is coming out in defense of her son ... telling TMZ, "I don’t think Marvin did it. I believe he is innocent."

Marvin's mom Diana Page tells us, "He’s a good son and not capable of this type of behavior. He was a good worker. He takes care of his family."

Diana adds, "He’s a good father, he’s compassionate, and he has a healthy relationship with Dorene" -- Marvin's girlfriend -- who was also arrested in connection with the brutal attack of Stow.

According to Diana, "[Marvin] and his father used to have opposing views regarding sports teams, and they used to tease each other, but it never, ever got heated."

Diana says she hasn’t heard from Marvin since the arrest on Thursday, but believes justice will prevail ... in his favor.

Link
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
it was only a matter of time. Those idiots were probably bragging to everyone about how they beat that dudes ass. f**king morons.

If I were Giovanni Whateverhisnameis, I would be REALLY pissed at the people who knew but didn't tell the cops.

I might feel a little bad about that if he wasn't such a POS scumbag as well. But yeah, not sure how their co-workers couldn't, or wouldn't put 2 and 2 together, or at least be a little suspicious and bring it to the attention of authorities. This whole story is just disgusting. And they fact they did this in front of their 10 year old son makes this even more deplorable.
so what are the chances these guys get acquitted? any?

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

They didn't just beat him, they cut him up and mutilated him. Don't know how people ever want to take things that far...too bad they are out there.

I don't think these guys get much in prison. They are usually the one's who work well in prisons.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

They didn't just beat him, they cut him up and mutilated him. Don't know how people ever want to take things that far...too bad they are out there.

I don't think these guys get much in prison. They are usually the one's who work well in prisons.

Why havent we heard of mutilation details before? I thought he was just knocked out and the f*gs ran off
How much do you guys think the airplanes flying with the banners had something to do with this? It may have fueled it some.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Key witness in Bryan Stow beating dies unexpectedly

A key witness in the beating case of Giants fan Bryan Stow at Dodger Stadium died suddenly, apparently of an allergic food reaction.

According to law enforcement sources familiar with the case, Matthew Lee died Sunday after eating a salad that apparently contained nuts, which caused the allergic reaction. The coroner has not determined a cause of death, however.

Stow and Lee went to the Dodgers' home opener together with a group of friends.

It's unclear how this will affect the case against Stow's alleged attackers, but the sources said Lee was an important witness.

However, officials have said they have physical evidence in addition to the evidence provided by eyewitnesses to the beating.

Los Angeles police detectives said Monday they were trying to find additional Giants fans from the Bay Area who were assaulted by the suspects.

The request came as one of the suspects, Louie Sanchez, sought to have his bail reduced. A hearing on that request was postponed until Aug. 10.

Sanchez, 29, and Marvin Norwood, 30, both of Rialto, have been charged with assault and mayhem in connection with the Stow beating on opening day. Sanchez has also been charged with misdemeanor assault and battery on two additional suspects.

The two made their first court appearance Monday, standing in a cage about 40 feet apart in front of a packed room. Their arraignments were postponed until Aug. 10.
Police sources said evidence against the men included cellphone records and photos that placed them at the game.
They also were implicated by Dorene Sanchez, Norwood's long-term partner and Louie Sanchez's sister, the sources said.

Link

Wow, it's getting very suspicious now...
suspicious?? He ate nuts which he was allergic to.
Share 49ersWebzone