There are 143 users in the forums

VIDEO: Dodger Victim Brian Stow in Pre-Beating Confrontation

• VDSF
  • Veteran
TMZ has obtained video of the guy who got brutally beaten outside Dodger Stadium, and the video -- shot shortly before the attack -- shows the victim in a verbal altercation with at least one Dodger fan, and it's NOT the suspect.

The short clip shows Bryan Stow in the bleachers at the Dodgers/Giants game on opening day, waving his arms in what appears to be the tail end of a verbal confrontation with a man wearing a Dodgers jersey. The Dodger fan has his finger right up in Stow's face.

The man in the Jersey is not Giovanni Ramirez -- the suspect in the beating who is currently being held on a probation violation. Ramirez insists he wasn't even at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.

Video....
I hope they catch that f**ker
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I thought they already did?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I thought they already did?

Guess he is getting off... lots of evidence to support his alibi.
Stow could be that dude that pisses off a lot of opposing fans in their stadium. Probably was talking s**t to everyone
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Stow could be that dude that pisses off a lot of opposing fans in their stadium. Probably was talking s**t to everyone

Having been to a ton of games at Dodger stadium, I am fairly confident Stow did nothing to instigate this. I used to spend more time watching the action in the bleachers than the actual game. It was ridiculous, completely out of control. If you were rooting for an opposing team, the least that would happen to you would be something getting thrown at you or a beer shower. Their are a fair amount of gangsters that roam the Dodger Stadium bleachers. Reminds me of the scene in Training Day when Denzel takes Ethan Hawke to that house to get whacked.

its way more likely he was just a Giants fan in Dodger stadium who didnt back down when a couple drunk retards tried to intimidate him.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Really though....Where were Bryan's 3 friends when all this happened?

That's what i don't get and what the media does not mention as well.

Are you really saying this was Stow's fault?

In the video, you can clearly see him putting his hands up and right after that, texted his friend about how scary Dodger stadium was.

Regardless, you don't beat a guy almost to death for cheering for the other team.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Really though....Where were Bryan's 3 friends when all this happened?

That's what i don't get and what the media does not mention as well.

They were probalby scared and didn't want to get in the middle of it. The dudes stomping on him probably "looked intimidating." It's wrong, but the friends were scared and didn't want to ge their a55 whooped. I'm sure they feel horrible and it makes them look like class A pu55ies. But, a lot of people who say "I would jump in for my friend, etc," would do the same exact thing as his friends.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Looks like Stow is not that innocent victim everybody protrayed him to be. I'm not saying its his fault or he deserved that beating, but its not wise thing to be talking s**t in an opposing stadium. Some crazy douches are just looking for an excuse to kick somebody's ass.
Originally posted by susweel:
Looks like Stow is not that innocent victim everybody protrayed him to be. I'm not saying its his fault or he deserved that beating, but its not wise thing to be talking s**t in an opposing stadium. Some crazy douches are just looking for an excuse to kick somebody's ass.

Really? Looked like he was backing down. What else is he supposed to do? From that video alone, I'm not sure how you can imply that he was talking ish.
Originally posted by susweel:

I don't see it that way at all. I stated earlier, the video shows him with his hands up trying to step back. Right after the incident with that fan, he texted his friend to tell them he was scared in that stadium.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Are you really saying this was Stow's fault?

In the video, you can clearly see him putting his hands up and right after that, texted his friend about how scary Dodger stadium was.

Regardless, you don't beat a guy almost to death for cheering for the other team.

I am assuming that the guy who stuck his finger in his face isnt the same guy who beat him senseless in the parking lot. I am also assuming that he provoked that guy to come over and get into his face.

I know a general rule of thumb that when you go into an opposing teams stadium and there are 80,000 drunk idiots who hate your shirt you are wearing, be careful with what you say.
His friends must feel like sh.t. And they deserve it.
Share 49ersWebzone