LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

College Football 2011 Thread

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
dont want to watch Oregon lose in the Nat'l championship two years in a row. NEXT

LOL
Lee Corso dropped the F-bomb again.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I had to replay it a couple of times before I could believe it. Herbies reaction was the best
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Houston deserves a title shot. I am sick of teams that lose being ranked ahead of undefeated teams. 'Bama and Oregon already had their shot vs. LSU and failed. Say Oregon beats LSU how could you call them champions? LSU and Oregon would both be one loss teams that are 1-1 vs. each other. SMH....

lol at Houston DESERVING anything, they should be happy to get a BCS Bowl game
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
Oregon lost to LSU in the first game of the season in a game where they had a ton of turnovers. If not for the turnovers, they win, probably by two scores.

Sure they would
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

I had to replay it a couple of times before I could believe it. Herbies reaction was the best

LOL, the network made him apologize for it!!!
IMO right now there are 5 teams aside from LSU that have a shot at this, and 'Bama ain't one of them

Obviously if Oregon wins out they may have a shot, but I don't think it's a good one.
Oklahoma has 3 more games, 2 vs ranked teams, one vs 1-loss Oklahoma State, and should they win out that should give them a big boost and the Big 12 title
It's pretty Simple for Arkansas (although difficult): just win out, including beating LSU next week and winning the conf. champ. game and they're in, this is a no brainer if they do win out.
Clemson and Virginia Tech - this is what really intrigues me - should they both win out they'll meet in the ACC Champ. Game at 11-1, Clemson will be stay ahead of VT due to their hypothetical win over SCar - now that's gonna be 2 top 6-7 teams with that record and the winner would really have a good argument for the NCG, but could they get in? I'm rooting for Clemson so I hope they make it, but it's a long shot, and then again I see LSU b***h-slapping them so I don't think it happens.

IMO, aside from LSU, OU and Arkansas are the most likely to get into the NCG should they win out

I love starting the day with a good laugh!!! Loved it!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

I love starting the day with a good laugh!!! Loved it!

That was the best thing all morning!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Florida losing to.............Furman 22-7

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol at Houston DESERVING anything, they should be happy to get a BCS Bowl game

Houston might be able to keep it close in a National Title game... But they have ZERO chance to win.
IMO right now there are 5 teams aside from LSU that have a shot at this, and 'Bama ain't one of them

Obviously if Oregon wins out they may have a shot, but I don't think it's a good one.
Oklahoma has 3 more games, 2 vs ranked teams, one vs 1-loss Oklahoma State, and should they win out that should give them a big boost and the Big 12 title
It's pretty Simple for Arkansas (although difficult): just win out, including beating LSU next week and winning the conf. champ. game and they're in, this is a no brainer if they do win out.
Clemson and Virginia Tech - this is what really intrigues me - should they both win out they'll meet in the ACC Champ. Game at 11-1, Clemson will be stay ahead of VT due to their hypothetical win over SCar - now that's gonna be 2 top 6-7 teams with that record and the winner would really have a good argument for the NCG, but could they get in? I'm rooting for Clemson so I hope they make it, but it's a long shot, and then again I see LSU b***h-slapping them so I don't think it happens.

IMO, aside from LSU, OU and Arkansas are the most likely to get into the NCG should they win out

Disagree with most of this. You are dismissing Bama and Oregon, and they are the two most likely teams. No chance in hell an ACC team goes.
lmfaoo "Aww f**k it!"

Originally posted by aman49:

Disagree with most of this. You are dismissing Bama and Oregon, and they are the two most likely teams. No chance in hell an ACC team goes.

I agree, ACC needs an undefeated team to be in the discussion
cant believe im rooting for usc. Lane Kiffen looks like such a douche lol
Share 49ersWebzone