49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 839 users in the forums

College Football 2011 Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Any Illinois fans?

Looking forward to killing them. We almost took down Wisconsin last year so I think we have a good shot at getting a 2-score win against Illinois. Then again, it is a trap game (we play USC next week).

Vegas only gave us a 1.5 edge over Illinois, kinda shocking. Then again, I never bet on my favorite team because my blinders are too strong

don't take them lightly, they can scores

I hope we don't. But I do think there is some potential we blow them out. We match up pretty well agaisnt a run oriented team, much better then a passing spread attack like Mizzou. And I doubt Illinois at home factors in, we went to Wisconsin with much of the same team and damn near won that game.


Yeah.....Didn't expect our 2nd best defenseman Onyeali to get hurt and our starting RB Marshall to go down in the 1st Quarter
(although he came back in te 3rd.

Then the flags started to fly, I think we've had 6 penalties on our offense? 2 deflections at the line that ended up as INT and a fumble in the red zone...Plus a missed FG that was only like a 30 yarder.

So yep, we are ASU, and we like to prevent ourselves form winning.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM ]
is the stanford/arizona game the latest game in the country? gee whiz
FSU stadium just ROCKING right now after that TD
Omg!!!!! What a catch and throw!!
Kenny Stills
Game over.. too bad I was rooting for FSU.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
The super conferences are upon us! I'm going to really start following division 1aa now
Cincinnati (+8) at North Carolina State tonight at 8est.

I got Cincy on the under (61)
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Cincinnati (+8) at North Carolina State tonight at 8est.

I got Cincy on the under (61)

I got Cincy at (-7.5) and the over (61). I typically always bet the over, just because I like rooting for more points. This should be a fun game to watch. Two quality quarterbacks and suspect defenses.
Originally posted by alwaysa49erfan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Cincinnati (+8) at North Carolina State tonight at 8est.

I got Cincy on the under (61)

I got Cincy at (-7.5) and the over (61). I typically always bet the over, just because I like rooting for more points. This should be a fun game to watch. Two quality quarterbacks and suspect defenses.

yeah .... more like ONE quality qb, this Glenn dude has talent but is making some BAD decisions
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,106
Byu or Ucf???? Byu -2.5
Remind me who the home team is? Wasn't Godfrey supposed to be the second coming of black jesus or something? Has he thrown a TD pass yet? Man has UCF been disappointing, Godfrey included, but with my luck he'll go off tonight as I'm facing him in my fantasy league.

I take UCF if they're at home
man Floyd has the talent to be SO good
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,475
Love watching Georgia Tech's flexbone. Too bad it doesn't work in NCAA Football 11.
[ Edited by Riot on Sep 24, 2011 at 9:18 AM ]
Irish
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone