There are 200 users in the forums

CONMEBOL's Copa America

if #10 for Venezuela does not come into this game I will be PISSED OFF
Cesar Gonzalez

the route that ball took was it looks like it's going out to the left of the goal then it bends back in, goalie didn't even go for it

NEED THIS WIN, let's finish it!
win!!!!!!!

and we now lead Group B with 1 game left in the group stage, I'm so stoked!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Man I guess this Mexican squad is really worse than I thought, especially on defense. Sure, go ahead and leave their best forward wide open by the far post

The pass to him wasn't even that hard and they all watched it go over to Guerrero

But it was a score well deserved, Peru coulda won this 3-0, which is similar to what I was saying about Chile after they played Mexico

embarrassing
win!!!!!!!

Congrats on the W. Didn't catch the game but about to go watch the highlights.....right....now!
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:
win!!!!!!!

Congrats on the W. Didn't catch the game but about to go watch the highlights.....right....now!

all you need

amazing stat:

Venezuela arrived at this Copa America with the following record vs the other teams in Group B in the cup's history: 11 defeats, no wins, no draws. In those games, Venezuela had scored 1 goal while giving up 51. Now They lead Group B after a tie vs tournament favorite Brazil and a victory last night vs Ecuador, they have yet to give up a goal in this year's tournament and if Bolivia fails to beat Colombia today (not an easy task) Venezuela will be mathematically qualified for Quarter Finals.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM ]
I hope Argentina get eliminated today simply so Kun can decide where hes moving to. haha.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I hope Argentina get eliminated today simply so Kun can decide where hes moving to. haha.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Argentina FINALLY catch a break. 1-0 at half time. Had about 10 chances before the goal and couldnt put any of em away

Originally posted by NickV:
Argentina FINALLY catch a break. 1-0 at half time. Had about 10 chances before the goal and couldnt put any of em away

missed the goal, care to narrate?
That was a penalty
GOL

GOL

OL
That was a sick ass touch on the ball .
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:

missed the goal, care to narrate?

Gago had a nice volley from outside the box, keeper was able to just barley save it with his feet and Kun was able to tap in the rebound. Riiiiight on halftime also.
Share 49ersWebzone