There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 11/12

Originally posted by Toronto49er:
What a finish in the EPL. City are champions. remarkable. amazing. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen from the world of sports. spectacular

And THAT'S why EPL > La Liga
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Somwhere in this thread I called man city to win the title. When I get home I'm gonna quote myself aha

Crazy effing game, I really thought they were gonna lose. Gotta hand it to em though, never quit and kept firing the ball on goal.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Holy s**t.

One day I wish the NFL and it's fans could have that sort of drama and passion. Incredible.

Nah. That was one game. And neither of the teams advanced to the league championship game. Soccer is akin to a gang affiliation overseas. In some countries, it is a gang affiliation. I experienced that first hand in Buenos Aires at a Boca Juniors vs. Independiente match. It's a non stop party. I love the NFL. But its fan's passion doesn't measure up to soccer in most other countries.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Holy s**t.

One day I wish the NFL and it's fans could have that sort of drama and passion. Incredible.

I was thinking the same thing, stoney.
I f**king love this guy!

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I f**king love this guy!

is that conte?
Originally posted by 49blitz:
I f**king love this guy!

is that conte?

nah that's mou.
what i learned watching soccer this year:

with enough money spent, sooner or later you'll win the league
[ Edited by 49blitz on May 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM ]

who you talkin bout willis?
lol

Team USA's new Home jersey...

city. barely any of their players were developed. all were bought thanks to their sugar daddy. i dont know why people see them as underdogs. i mean, they've spent somewhere around 1 Billion pounds since that sheikh got there. 1 Billion pounds. and theyre the underdogs? do they really deserve the title?

city. barely any of their players were developed. all were bought thanks to their sugar daddy. i dont know why people see them as underdogs. i mean, they've spent somewhere around 1 Billion pounds since that sheikh got there. 1 Billion pounds. and theyre the underdogs? do they really deserve the title?

Yes. They proved it on the field.

aight. thought u were taking a stab at me. carry on.
I still can't believe Ale Del Piero has played his last Serie A game for Juve...f**k. My whole life he's been Juve's number 10...now he's leaving. always and forever my favorite player. At least he's going out lifting the scudetto one last time and possibly the Coppa Italia on Sunday. forza del piero! forza juve! we just won our 30th scudetto!!! undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!

is that conte?
this is conte and hes f**king amazing!

"Conte is a great. I've had a lot of Coaches in my career, but never one who has been so prepared, so meticulous in his work and who explains things so well. We watch videos of our opponents three or four times a week and it's difficult for them to surprise us as a result. In terms of tactics and the way he teaches, he's better than Carlo Ancelotti and Marcello Lippi." - Andrea Pirlo
"The way our new stadium charges you up is insane, playing in it is fantastic. But besides ours, there are two other venues that I hold in my heart: Old Trafford, and especially the Bernabéu. That's where I want to take Juventus again." - Antonio Conte