Originally posted by NickV:Only watched the last 30 minutes.
And in those 30 minutes it was probably the worst Real Madrid team I have seen in the past 3 years. On top of that Bayern barley scrapped a goal at the end. Fabio was doing so good but I can just see fatigue setting in him and the last tackle that he needed to make he didn't.
The fixture is very much alive. real will come out guns blazing the next match. They usually play better when under some pressure.
I may be biased since I'm a bayren fan but I think they proved how good they are, there was a reason Madrid played like they did. I think it was a mistake to take off ozil( or not playing kaka) because he was the most creative offensive player for Madrid. But comparing the two teams it's closer then people think. Ronaldo is the best player between the two teams but after that you can argue the next best 3 or 4 are on bayren.
Even though they will be at home I don't see how real can keep bayren from exposing them down the wings. With bayrens backs coming up in attack so often and ronaldo and dimaria unwillingness to play defense it seems like its 2-1 on the corners. Lahm and robben were getting crosses in all day long, I don't think real can count on Gomez missing so many chances again.
Lmao at Ribery trying to match Ronaldo dive for dive you woulda thought they were both trying to win oscars
translates to, its gonna take a while for me to get over this s**t.