Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Actually 8, but good luck to you too...though I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather not face you guys in the finals if we get there. But whatever, I live for Clasicos.
Yes, it's 8 but Real has to play at Barca - so I see it as 5 pt leadSince the Finals is in Germany, I'm not sure I want to play Bayern, but Barca beat ManU at Wembley last year, so they can handle Bayern too. Real is more talented, but Barca has had their number for a while now...I'm not sure who I'd like Barca to play in Finals.
I'm just glad we avoided both Real and Bayern in the QFs and SFs. The current draw gives us a good chance of making it to the finals...but first gotta get through Milan. It won't be easy, even though Barca is in great form right now.
Since the Finals is in Germany, I'm not sure I want to play Bayern, but Barca beat ManU at Wembley last year, so they can handle Bayern too. Real is more talented, but Barca has had their number for a while now...I'm not sure who I'd like Barca to play in Finals.

Woulda been the CL but Platini said its too small.