There are 196 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 11/12

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Actually 8, but good luck to you too...though I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather not face you guys in the finals if we get there. But whatever, I live for Clasicos.

Yes, it's 8 but Real has to play at Barca - so I see it as 5 pt lead Since the Finals is in Germany, I'm not sure I want to play Bayern, but Barca beat ManU at Wembley last year, so they can handle Bayern too. Real is more talented, but Barca has had their number for a while now...I'm not sure who I'd like Barca to play in Finals.

I'm just glad we avoided both Real and Bayern in the QFs and SFs. The current draw gives us a good chance of making it to the finals...but first gotta get through Milan. It won't be easy, even though Barca is in great form right now.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Not sure how credible this is - but reportedly Neymar is set to join Barca in 2014 for 50mil. If true, Messi, Neymar, and Sanchez on the same team...motherfkn a - that's ridiculous.

http://www.thesportscampus.com/2012032119934/transfer-news/barcelona-reportedly-seal-a-deal-for-neymar
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Can't wait for him to join Barca! Summer of 2013 is when he comes over, imo.

that 2nd score
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Real is 6 pts ahead now, with a game to play at Camp Nou. Barca with an outside chance now.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
that 2nd score

3rd one ain't bad either, but 2nd one is filthy
forza Juve!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
forza Juve!

The pressure of a undefeated season is getting to them, me thinks.

I hope benfica gets paired up with juve next champions league.

1. Cause I wanna see how our attack goes up againt their d and vice versa
2. Because the new stadium looks beautiful.
Originally posted by NickV:
forza Juve!

I've watched almost every game this season and I'd have to kindly disagree. It all boils down to our CFs not finishing their chances up top. We are playing such beautiful football its amazing. Conte really is our savior and I'm so glad we didn't end up getting Andres Villas Boas last summer. Part of the reason why our D is so good is because everyone including the lone striker track back to come help out in defense. Constant team pressure the whole game. Which is also why it is not uncommon for us to keep around 70% of possession in games.

Did you hear? Juventus Stadium is hosting the 2014 Europa League final Woulda been the CL but Platini said its too small.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
forza Juve!

I've watched almost every game this season and I'd have to kindly disagree. It all boils down to our CFs not finishing their chances up top. We are playing such beautiful football its amazing. Conte really is our savior and I'm so glad we didn't end up getting Andres Villas Boas last summer. Part of the reason why our D is so good is because everyone including the lone striker track back to come help out in defense. Constant team pressure the whole game. Which is also why it is not uncommon for us to keep around 70% of possession in games.

Did you hear? Juventus Stadium is hosting the 2014 Europa League final Woulda been the CL but Platini said its too small.

I haven't watched all the games and I get unlucky and watch then ones where they underperform the roma game stands out since I was excited to watch that one and it was a snooze fest lol

But yeah I don't doubt the obvious superior talent they have over most of the other clubs in serie a ( except maybe milan...although the results are in juves favor)

Yep I heard they are hosting the EL, cause Benficas Estadio Da Luz is hosting the Cl final that year also! I was so stoked when I heard the news.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

any man u fans here?
Originally posted by 49blitz:
any man u fans here?

i'm a bit of a man u fan mainly because of chicharito but mainly a real madrid fan
Inter is back to being the s**tty club that they truly are. Juve's name has been cleared in the courts regarding the calciopoli scandal. And now Inter's president c**tbag Moratti is getting investigated for illegal wire tapping during Calciopoli. And we totally kicked their ass last sunday. life is great.
Hala Madrid!
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Originally posted by 49blitz:
any man u fans here?

i'm a bit of a man u fan mainly because of chicharito but mainly a real madrid fan

to me, i dont like how real madrid tend to buy their way to titles. i like teams like man u, arsenal, and barca. they buy, but the majority of their talent comes from their academies. it makes them better tactics wise.

to me, real madrid is a glorified version of manchester city
[ Edited by 49blitz on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone