LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by GameOver:
f**k Miami
f**k BronBron

Dallas in 6

Dallas celebrates with Mark Cuban f**king Gloria James while a lot of delicious titties bounce around all over Texas

I like the sound of this!

Miami in 6, the dynasty has begun
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Eff the Heat!!!

But I think they win it in 6.

I'm never watching the NBA again.
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Eff the Heat!!!

But I think they win it in 6.

I'm never watching the NBA again.

You'll watch to see them lose.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Heat in 5 or 6. They are the more athletic and faster team. They have the best 2 closers for close games. I can't see how the Heat can lose.

i'm a pistons fan, heard the samething when the lakers had shaq/kobe/payton/malone, every so often the big dog falls in the nba finals when nobody expects it, will it happen this year? i dunno but i wouldnt under estimate dallas, they can hang and also know how to close games, with caron butler they'd have a real chance to win, without him i'm leaning miami but this will be a long series
Being an Oakland native, I'm rooting for J Kidd to get a ring.

But I really think that Miami wins this series. Heat in 6.
Bibby deserves a ring.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.

Neither of them "deserve" a ring. They couldn't even make it to the finals with the Kings, and especially Peja who continuous got overwhelmed in the playoffs.

On the other hand, Lebron and Dirk deserve the ring - since they have been two best players in the playoffs so far, and had multiple memorable performances in the last month or so.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.

Neither of them "deserve" a ring. They couldn't even make it to the finals with the Kings, and especially Peja who continuous got overwhelmed in the playoffs.

On the other hand, Lebron and Dirk deserve the ring - since they have been two best players in the playoffs so far, and had multiple memorable performances in the last month or so.

Believe it or not there are more than 1 player on each team and fans from around the NBA are rooting for certain players because of what they did with other teams and they actually like them. It doesnt matter that they werent HOF calibre players, people are actually fans of players because of loyalty for what they did for their team.

Did you even watch the 2002 WCF???
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.

Lebron Celebrating like a high school drama king, after every big shot or major win over the celtics, is frustrating as hell. For that reason alone dirk deserves it over lebron.

I mean the only player i can't stand worse than lebron right now is Chris bosh...... Joakim Noah said it best, the heat are "hollywood as hell."
Go Heavs!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.

Believe it or not there are more than 1 player on each team and fans from around the NBA are rooting for certain players because of what they did with other teams and they actually like them. It doesnt matter that they werent HOF calibre players, people are actually fans of players because of loyalty for what they did for their team.

Are you talkin' about rooting for certain players or a player deserving a ring? Two different things. Bibby deserving a ring is a joke, just as much as Peja deserving a ring. Both should be thankful and count themselves extremely lucky to have an opportunity to play in the Finals.

...and no, I didn't watch 2002 WCFs. Why? What happened?

Ohhh...
Bibby deserves a ring.

lol

Peja deserves one more.

Are you talkin' about rooting for certain players or a player deserving a ring? Two different things. Bibby deserving a ring is a joke, just as much as Peja deserving a ring. Both should be thankful and count themselves extremely lucky to have an opportunity to play in the Finals.

...and no, I didn't watch 2002 WCFs. Why? What happened?

Ohhh...

the 2002 wcf was rigged....look it up buddy
Share 49ersWebzone