There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You should've put a dislike the guy option. I voted for hate him even though I actually do not feel hatred towards him, because that was closest to dislike him.

What about "Likes em because everyone hates em" and vice versa?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You should've put a dislike the guy option. I voted for hate him even though I actually do not feel hatred towards him, because that was closest to dislike him.

What about "Likes em because everyone hates em" and vice versa?

The indie option.....that's like a reverse hipster (reverse hipster sounds like a sex move)
[ Edited by Youngone on May 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM ]
Dont hate or like him.
Always liked him...since his first game in the NBA against the Kings. One of the hardest things in sports to do is to live up to the hype, and I can't recall another player coming into any sport with more hype than Lebron - and he exceeded it as a player.

Since his very first game, ppl knew he was going to be the best player in the NBA in very near future. He can be a little kid sometimes...but he is usually having fun while on the court. That's refreshing to watch. Often, we expect the stars to behave a certain way.

Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You should've put a dislike the guy option. I voted for hate him even though I actually do not feel hatred towards him, because that was closest to dislike him.

Well now you don't have to feel bad.

Thank you!
Like him.

Although the "Decision" was a bit tasteless, the silver lining is that its sponsporship revenue brought in approx $2M for the Boys and Girls' Club of America. Nobody really brings that up. Not to mention the fact that a majority of us watched it LIVE in anticipation of what he was going to say. A good percentage of us wanted to see him out of a Cavs uni anyway. Sucks for Cleveland fan...not for me.

Let's stop for a minute and take into account that Lebron James is arguably the most coddled, most publicized, most anointed High School athlete of our lifetime. You know what that means, right? Yup...Dude has had people wiping his a$$ during and after infancy. Signed a $100M contract with Nike before he even played an NBA game. There's reason as to why he can be douche-like...some of it is warranted IMO. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of sports' biggest figures were NOT humble human beings.
[ Edited by Jigga on May 25, 2011 at 4:17 PM ]
best player in the NBA AND isn't a rapist??
Do not like the guy. And, yes, it's because he left his home town team hanging.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Do not like the guy. And, yes, it's because he left his home town team hanging.

He wasn't "free" to be a free agent? He had to stay there?...
not a fan of Lebron but i have to admit this guy is a beast.
wouldn't call him one of the best as of yet. He's got a lot to prove in the league still....
like winning some championships...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Do not like the guy. And, yes, it's because he left his home town team hanging.

He wasn't "free" to be a free agent? He had to stay there?...

He left them HANGING.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Like him.

Although the "Decision" was a bit tasteless, the silver lining is that its sponsporship revenue brought in approx $2M for the Boys and Girls' Club of America. Nobody really brings that up. Not to mention the fact that a majority of us watched it LIVE in anticipation of what he was going to say. A good percentage of us wanted to see him out of a Cavs uni anyway. Sucks for Cleveland fan...not for me.

Let's stop for a minute and take into account that Lebron James is arguably the most coddled, most publicized, most anointed High School athlete of our lifetime. You know what that means, right? Yup...Dude has had people wiping his a$$ during and after infancy. Signed a $100M contract with Nike before he even played an NBA game. There's reason as to why he can be douche-like...some of it is warranted IMO. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of sports' biggest figures were NOT humble human beings.

Yeah, spot on. I mean, MJ is a gigantic a-hole and he might be the most beloved athlete in history. Our very own Jerry Rice isn't Citizen of the Year either. I don't get all of the hate that LeBron gets in this respect. I "sports hate" him because he's both a rival and I think he's overrated as a player. But as a person, I don't really have an opinion. I don't know the guy.

I also think he wussed out by joining forces with Wade & Bosh.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Jigga:
Like him.

Although the "Decision" was a bit tasteless, the silver lining is that its sponsporship revenue brought in approx $2M for the Boys and Girls' Club of America. Nobody really brings that up. Not to mention the fact that a majority of us watched it LIVE in anticipation of what he was going to say. A good percentage of us wanted to see him out of a Cavs uni anyway. Sucks for Cleveland fan...not for me.

Let's stop for a minute and take into account that Lebron James is arguably the most coddled, most publicized, most anointed High School athlete of our lifetime. You know what that means, right? Yup...Dude has had people wiping his a$$ during and after infancy. Signed a $100M contract with Nike before he even played an NBA game. There's reason as to why he can be douche-like...some of it is warranted IMO. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of sports' biggest figures were NOT humble human beings.

Yeah, spot on. I mean, MJ is a gigantic a-hole and he might be the most beloved athlete in history. Our very own Jerry Rice isn't Citizen of the Year either. I don't get all of the hate that LeBron gets in this respect. I "sports hate" him because he's both a rival and I think he's overrated as a player. But as a person, I don't really have an opinion. I don't know the guy.

I also think he wussed out by joining forces with Wade & Bosh.

You hate him because he is better than Kobe. It is hilarious, you use the exact same arguments against LeBron that you spend hours defending against Kobe.
use to hate him, now i like him.

kobe's reign is now over. its now the lebron show
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Jigga:
Like him.

Although the "Decision" was a bit tasteless, the silver lining is that its sponsporship revenue brought in approx $2M for the Boys and Girls' Club of America. Nobody really brings that up. Not to mention the fact that a majority of us watched it LIVE in anticipation of what he was going to say. A good percentage of us wanted to see him out of a Cavs uni anyway. Sucks for Cleveland fan...not for me.

Let's stop for a minute and take into account that Lebron James is arguably the most coddled, most publicized, most anointed High School athlete of our lifetime. You know what that means, right? Yup...Dude has had people wiping his a$$ during and after infancy. Signed a $100M contract with Nike before he even played an NBA game. There's reason as to why he can be douche-like...some of it is warranted IMO. Let's not kid ourselves. Some of sports' biggest figures were NOT humble human beings.

Yeah, spot on. I mean, MJ is a gigantic a-hole and he might be the most beloved athlete in history. Our very own Jerry Rice isn't Citizen of the Year either. I don't get all of the hate that LeBron gets in this respect. I "sports hate" him because he's both a rival and I think he's overrated as a player. But as a person, I don't really have an opinion. I don't know the guy.

I also think he wussed out by joining forces with Wade & Bosh.

You hate him because he is better than Kobe. It is hilarious, you use the exact same arguments against LeBron that you spend hours defending against Kobe.

Yup. He is 2 inches taller, much stronger, quicker, younger and less injured. I talked to some Laker fans here and they said pretty much the same. Why do they hate him? It's a jealousy thing. They think he is the next big thing and the next championships will be his. He is the new star. Kobe is older and has an injured knee. So they feel he steals their thunder...