Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Wow never seen anything like that before EVER

I did, the last 2 games in the OKC/Dallas series...

No. Heat had like 60 some points, Down 10 abd had to score a run 1/6th their total point total to overcome the lead on a stingy D. Too much talent. Game is about runs and that was a sick run

Did you even watch Game 4 of Mavs/Thunder?

Yeah I dont remember the thunder locking down the Mavs the whole entire game and giving up a run like that. Mavs always could score, fact that heat played defense and
Actually scored on a legit top tier defense was much more impressive.

So a team that had Russel Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Serge Ibaka(who was averaging something like 4 BPG), and Kendrick Perkins who help a team win a championship with his inside toughness, is actually not a legit top tier defense. Gotcha

Pretty weak unless u r just a heat hater!!! Lol

The way this game and series has been, coming back from a 10 point lead with under 5 minutes left is equivalent to coming back from a 17-20 point lead with the same time.

Especially considering it was actually 12 points with 3 minutes left. Needed Bron and Wade to play like the best 2 players in the league AS WELL AS a monumental choke by one Derrick Rose.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by Joecool:

No. Heat had like 60 some points, Down 10 abd had to score a run 1/6th their total point total to overcome the lead on a stingy D. Too much talent. Game is about runs and that was a sick run

Yeah I dont remember the thunder locking down the Mavs the whole entire game and giving up a run like that. Mavs always could score, fact that heat played defense and

So a team that had Russel Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Serge Ibaka(who was averaging something like 4 BPG), and Kendrick Perkins who help a team win a championship with his inside toughness, is actually not a legit top tier defense. Gotcha

The way this game and series has been, coming back from a 10 point lead with under 5 minutes left is equivalent to coming back from a 17-20 point lead with the same time.

Especially considering it was actually 12 points with 3 minutes left. Needed Bron and Wade to play like the best 2 players in the league AS WELL AS a monumental choke by one Derrick Rose.

Its alright, it'll only fuel his fire to become better. No doubt Lebron and Wade are better, but Rose isn't too far behind. I trust he'll improve next year. Young player falling short of the big one, not too uncommon. Bulls vs Heat is gonna be an exciting matchup for the next few years.
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Its alright, it'll only fuel his fire to become better. No doubt Lebron and Wade are better, but Rose isn't too far behind. I trust he'll improve next year. Young player falling short of the big one, not too uncommon. Bulls vs Heat is gonna be an exciting matchup for the next few years.

I agree with you that Rose isnt far behind Wade.....but he is LIGHT YEARS behind LeBron. Bron showed this series why he is the best player on the planet, and its not even close.
I like rose, and seeing how he has grown as a player over the 2-3 years he has been in the league is awesome.. I can't wait to see how much better he comes back next season.

I also hope someone teaches Joakim noah some post moves, and I hope the bulls cut or trade boozer.. he gets paid way too much to get 40% of his shots blocked, and to be a defensive liability.
Terrible way to end the season
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I like rose, and seeing how he has grown as a player over the 2-3 years he has been in the league is awesome.. I can't wait to see how much better he comes back next season.

I also hope someone teaches Joakim noah some post moves, and I hope the bulls cut or trade boozer.. he gets paid way too much to get 40% of his shots blocked, and to be a defensive liability.

NBA contracts are guaranteed, so they can't cut him with 4 yrs and close to $15M a year left on his contract. Oh, and good luck trading him.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Great way...

I agree with you that Rose isnt far behind Wade.....but he is LIGHT YEARS behind LeBron. Bron showed this series why he is the best player on the planet, and its not even close.

Yeah that Kobe guy is definitely not even close to being on LeBron's level anymore! It's not like he can still shoot better than LeBron, handle better, has a way better mid range game, post game, and 5 more rings! He totally sucks now and LeBron is god
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Great way...

OK Mister "The Heat have no chance"

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Bulls as a team are far superior. There is no way the Heat can win.
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on May 27, 2011 at 2:29 PM ]

Yeah that Kobe guy is definitely not even close to being on LeBron's level anymore! It's not like he can still shoot better than LeBron, handle better, has a way better mid range game, post game, and 5 more rings! He totally sucks now and LeBron is god

Ok, I have to respond. I am neither a Laker fan nor hater, but this response of yours just screams hate. Kobe is still a top 10 player in this league, probably top 5-7.

LeBron does NOT have a way better mid range game.
LeBron doesnt even have a good post game, let alone a better one than Kobe.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but some of the things you just said as to why you think Kobe sucks are completely inaccurate and made up.

It was kind of like the way I imagined, except I thought it will happen in game 7, with Lebron hitting a clutch 3 at the buzzer. Instead, he hit couple of 3s and then a long J from the top of the key to give the lead, and then blocked Rose as the buzzer went off.

I'll take that

But, Bulls are a great team, and a young team and will be a damn good team for years to come. They do need to add a scorer at SG - and Rose needs to become a better jump-shooter, which I expect him to be.

Ok, I have to respond. I am neither a Laker fan nor hater, but this response of yours just screams hate. Kobe is still a top 10 player in this league, probably top 5-7.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but some of the things you just said as to why you think Kobe sucks are completely inaccurate and made up.

That was sarcasm buddy
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

NBA contracts are guaranteed, so they can't cut him with 4 yrs and close to $15M a year left on his contract. Oh, and good luck trading him.

Well then I guess Boozer will be a really expensive bench player... I hope whatever they do to pick up more talent, they don't get rid of Luol Deng, or Noah.. Deng was the only reason they were close in some of those games...

That was sarcasm buddy

Well alrighty then.
I don't think I've ever seen a guy score 23ppg and shoot 60% from the field in the Conference Finals and fly completely under the radar the way Bosh did in this series.