What do you mean?

Where is he going fishing?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wtf happened to L.Deng?

What do you mean?

Where is he going fishing?

i think he rather go on a humanitarian mission to his fams native land.
lebron sucks!! so not clutch!!

ok.. he still has to get that ring though.. not over yet
Congratulations to the Heat. Lebron and Wade stepped up big time and Rose showed he's still got things to work on. Although he came up big in the regular season, he learned that the playoffs is a whole different beast. Can't wait for next season and more battles against the Heat. Go Bulls!
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Congratulations to the Heat. Lebron and Wade stepped up big time and Rose showed he's still got things to work on. Although he came up big in the regular season, he learned that the playoffs is a whole different beast. Can't wait for next season and more battles against the Heat. Go Bulls!

what changes would you like to be made. what positions improved. players traded for and traded away?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
lebron sucks!! so not clutch!!

ok.. he still has to get that ring though.. not over yet

I guess I picked a good year to get the first 3 magazine covers he was on in my possession.
Originally posted by Jigga:

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Wow never seen anything like that before EVER

I did, the last 2 games in the OKC/Dallas series...

No. Heat had like 60 some points, Down 10 abd had to score a run 1/6th their total point total to overcome the lead on a stingy D. Too much talent. Game is about runs and that was a sick run

Did you even watch Game 4 of Mavs/Thunder?

Yeah I dont remember the thunder locking down the Mavs the whole entire game and giving up a run like that. Mavs always could score, fact that heat played defense and
Actually scored on a legit top tier defense was much more impressive.

So a team that had Russel Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Serge Ibaka(who was averaging something like 4 BPG), and Kendrick Perkins who help a team win a championship with his inside toughness, is actually not a legit top tier defense. Gotcha
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Whatever. The coolest thing about this pic is Pat Riley
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Whatever. The coolest thing about this pic is Pat Riley

so what you're saying only the white guy in the Beatles spoof looks good. interesting....

No. Heat had like 60 some points, Down 10 abd had to score a run 1/6th their total point total to overcome the lead on a stingy D. Too much talent. Game is about runs and that was a sick run

Yeah I dont remember the thunder locking down the Mavs the whole entire game and giving up a run like that. Mavs always could score, fact that heat played defense and

So a team that had Russel Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Serge Ibaka(who was averaging something like 4 BPG), and Kendrick Perkins who help a team win a championship with his inside toughness, is actually not a legit top tier defense. Gotcha

Pretty weak unless u r just a heat hater!!! Lol

Pretty weak unless u r just a heat hater!!! Lol

The way this game and series has been, coming back from a 10 point lead with under 5 minutes left is equivalent to coming back from a 17-20 point lead with the same time.
Share 49ersWebzone